Untitled Part 3 With Team Taka and new name

I wake up in cell chain to wall. I remember that I was kidnap by sasuke in his team. I try pulling on chain but its draining my charka. Then a two guys walks in one with white hair with purple tips and other orange. " Morning Sunshine" suigetsu said. Other just looks at me." Are learder wants see you" he unchain me but. Ties my wrists." Why am I here what do that bastard want with me" I spat." Alot lets go jugo". They took me upstairs then to a main room where sasuke was." We brought the girl" unties my wrists both leaves Im all by myself with the Uchiha." Hn. So Sakura you decide to change uh" he said then turns around looks at me." Its not your business what I do uchiha" giving him a hard stare." Then you bring up my brother about something what was it" he flash in front of me." I said that's not what your brother said last night" I said smirking.SLAP. I hold my face looks at him angry." Hn. So you saying you having nights lil a whore with my brother" he said furious." Hai and I in joy every moment of it" I smirk try keep a giggle in. He about slap me again put I grab his wrist." I will not be your punching bag Sasuke never will be your dead to me as IM to you" push him off me." Hn you have changed" he said. " Give me my weapons". " No now follow me so we can have breakfast" he open door so i followed. We got to kitchen and I see the others in the red head going off on suigetsu." Hey you get away from my Sasuke-kun you whore." That hit my nerve. I so fast I had her pin to wall." So he yours well I don't care shut your mouth don't ever call me that ever again or I pull your eyes out with my on hands and watch you rot got it." She gulp in nod." Sui laughing on floor and sasuke says" Sakura that's enough you will not harm her" he glares at me." Oh so you do care for the slut well I just having some fun but if she does anything I will kill her you won't stop me" I said to him glared at her then my eye color change black." What the hell get her way from me" scared" fine by me" I sat at table. Sui says" I like this girl we should keep her." I look at him" I think about it is ok if I call you sui" " anything for you sunshine" " don't call me that I'm no where near it" he nodes" After breakfast got done we began to eat." So how do you and sasuke know each other" I said " We grow up together on same team we had two different dreams he left now we here. He show me as a weak little girl always had to be recuse well you don't have to worry about that anymore." I look at sasuke then ask" why do you have red head on team I see her as a tracker and healer but you have one problem. He then looks at me in says" what's that" I smirk" what if you get hurt bad she only know how heal cuts and some little deep but not good enough you need a healer that knows all like me." He then thinks it about it" Karin said" Im am good healer you who- before she could finish I was already at her pull her eyes out her head. Scream her head off so I had kunai in my boot in slit her throat. Gagging. She dies on kitchen floor" I be her replacement you should know how train you bitches sasuke" suigetsu and jugo in stock what I did and said." Hn. Fine you should control your anger Sakura" I said " same to you too and one more thing IM changing my name to ayame haruno." He then picks up Karin lifeless body and says" it fits and welcome to team taka" He leave.