The Alpha Camp

Chapter 5: My Alpha Mate

So the five days in the forest were up and we had to head back to the Camp Site when i was stopped by a guy name Erik. He was a tall guy with dark black hair with the superman curl in his hair and with the most amazing green eyes.

He was Starks brother and also his main competition but what he said to me totally shocked me and Stark. Hey you Hope right i was told by my ancestors that you were my Alpha Mate.

I had no idea on what to do because Erik was a good looking guy but he was also mean and selfish and Stark is the total opposite of Erik what was i going to do.

I just stood there while they were fighting because Starks my boyfriend and Eriks my mate and i seriously had no idea on what to do.

So i shouted the first thing that came into my head "STOP !!!!!!" They both looked at me because my voice sounded so powerful even as powerful as an Alpha.

"Was I really becoming an Alpha or was this all just a dream." I said in my head but thought it was probably not true.

All the counselors of the camp came and asked who shouted so powerful and they said it was even more powerful than an Alpha and when I said it was me everyone around me bowed and I truly became the FIRST ALPHA OF MY FAMILY AND THE FIRST ALPHA FEMALE.

THE END