The Alpha Camp

Chapter 3: Becoming friends

So when Destiny and I got to the lunch room it looked like a High School Cafeteria because everyone was waiting in line for food and it was just a disaster.

When I thought this couldn't get any worse I saw Stark walking towards me. My heart was pounding and I knew that my face was the colour of a tomato.

Destiny taped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey aren't you going to introduce me to this handsome man."

And so my thoughts of talking to myself went away and reality was with me again.

I introduced Destiny and Stark with each other and the Three of us walked to a table to have lunch.

So I heard you are trying to become the first female alpha in your family he said. Ya it's going to be a lot of hard work but I know I can make it, I was so surprised that my voice sounded so normal.

Don't worry your a natural because you climbed that rock wall like a pro he said and so my face went red again.

Then as i was about to reply the bell rang for our next activity. I started walking away when Stark grabbed my hand and said,"I know you like me but don't worry I'll keep it a secret." I just froze I didn't even know what to say but we just kept walking, walking in silence.