The Alpha Camp

Chapter 4: Friends or Not

"So now he knows that I like him. Well at least I didn't have to go through the stage of telling him that I like him like most girls do."

Our next activity of the day was leadership "yes I'm good at that" I thought.

So we had to be put in two teams which means two captains and guess who they were. Yup you guested right it is Stark and Me.

The first guy that knows that I like him is now running against me but it's just an activity.

The activity was hunting and surviving in the forest for 5 days but the whole team had to split up.

My team went South and split up and Starks team went North and split up.i sort of had an idea of where I was going because I was trying to find shelter when I bumped into Stark.

He asked if we could be a team on our own. So obviously i said yes.

So the rest of the day Stark and I made a shelter that we would sleep in for 5 days. When the shelter was set up we looked at it "it was a small shelter made from bamboo and bark as well as leaves and it only had one bed which we had to share"

When we were fini a he'd looking at the shelter we found food and by the time I looked up it was dark with a nice summer breeze, we walked back to the shelter in silence.

When we got there he said that we have to sleep together to keep warm so obviously I believed him. When we got into bed I felt his warm body touch mine and I instantly fell asleep.

The next morning when i woke up he asked me a very interesting question which was why do you like me? I didn't even know what to say but I told him the truth and after that he asked me to be his girlfriend. I couldn't could I this was not the right time to be dating I have to much to lose. But instead yes came out my mouth.