Part 4

'Just die you btch!'

'No one loves you'

'You don't deserve to be loved! Even yur parents hate you that's why they leave you.. HAHAHAHAH'

'ugly'

'pig'

'Useless'

'Sl*t'

You wake up from the nightmare sweating badly.The memories from highschool still hunting you until now. You aren't beautiful at the past only because you look like a nerd with eyeglasses.You got bullied physically and mentally because of your appearance and because of their jealousy.Only Yuna knows your past since you both have been go to the same school and have been bestfriends since diapers.You wiped your sweat and tears.

'I'm not that Y/n anymore... But I'm still weak like before'

-THE NEXT DAY-   -AT CLASS-

The professor enter your class with a smile.

PROF: So I have an announcement. Our 2 of the popular students will get married!

'Sht'

All the students start gasping and whispering,wonder who is the students.

PROF: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Jisoo will get married in 3 weeks from now!

You and Jimin froze. You look at Jisoo with hurt expression while Jimin look at Jungkook with hurt and sad expressions. Yuna look at Jisoo and Jungkook with unbelieve. She pat Y/n's back try to calm her down while Jisoo look at Y/n with sorry expression.

-AT LUNCH-

JS: Y/n,wait!

She grabbed your wrist as you look at her with cold expression.

JS: Let me explain please?

She plead. Your eyes soften and nodded. She explain everything about the marriage hoping that you will understand her. You hugged her.

JS: I'm sorry..

Y/n: No, I'm sorry..Don't worry unnie, everything will be fine.

-MEANWHILE-

JK: Hyung! Listen to me can you?!

JM: You know I love her!

JK: I know! But the marriage is a force! We both got forced to marry because of our dad's fcking company.. Trust me hyung.. I will never betrayed you.. I don't have any choice but to agree. It's for 7 months and then we are over..

'Whatever happens.. he/she will never be mine.. Not even in second life'-Y/n,Jimin

-ROOFTOP-

Even you are not mad at Jisoo you still feels hurt. 

Y/n:Maybe what they (bullies) said is true.. No one loves me.. Even mom and dad leaves me.. I should have die that day..There's no reason for I to live in this cruel world.. Suho oppa can live by his own..

You look at the sky while standing at the barrier ready to jump. Just when you about to jump,someone pulled you back and you fall on top of him.

??: What do you think you are doing?!

Y/n: What's wrong with you?

??: Wahh, I just saved you and no thank you?

Y/n: Why would I thank you? I want to die.. I don't have anyone here.. No one loves me.. Everyone comes and leave me so why would I live?! It's hurt and I'm not strong enough to bear the pain..

You turn around and about to jump again but he grab your wrist and pulled you into his arm. You froze. His heartbeat calms you.Tears suddenly formed in your eyes. He hugged you tight.

??: Crazy girl, You are not alone.. You have your friends that care about you. Your life is not film don't end it. Everyone deserved to be love.. Maybe now no one loves you but trust me, there's always someone that love you and will protect you. Remember about your friends, brother.. You are strong.. Cry if you want.. Let it all out.. I'm here to comfort you.

Y/n: You are just a stranger..

??: Sometimes, it's better to express your feelings to stranger because they might understand you more than your friends.

His comfort words make you feel better and being in his arm make you forgot all the pain.

Y/n: Thank you.. You make me feel better..

You broke the hug and look at his face. You look at him confused.

Y/n: Who are you? I've never seen you before.

He grin.

??: You will know later. Bye,crazy girl!

Before you said something he run away from there. You smile.

'Handsome.. See you soon Mr.Stranger'

        -TO BE CONTINUED-