Part 1

Staring at the man with adoring eyes, she sighed. Suddenly one of her bestfriend,Jisoo pat her head. 

JS: Why don't you go approach him?

Y/n: No,thanks. 

JS: Then how can he likes you back if you don't make a single move?

Y/n: He likes Yuna,remember? And I prefer watching him form afar.. Later, this feelings will gone though.

JS: It's been 3 years and you still have feelings for that Jungkook. If you don't want to make a move then move on. There's a lot of boys who likes you.

Y/n: But-

You got cut off by someone calling your name. You look behind and saw Yuna,your other bestfriend. Even your crush likes her you've never jealous of her because you admit, she is perfect and better than you.

Yuna: Y/nnnieeee~!

She run to you and hugged you.

Y/n: Hey, Yuna..

JS: I'll go first, see you later Y/nnie.

Y/N: Okay unnie.

Jisoo left while Yuna rolled her eyes annoyed. She hates Jisoo because she felt like Jisoo want to take you away from her and also because her crush likes Jisoo.

Yuna: Are you still crushing over that bastard?

Y/n: Hey, don't call him that..

Yuna: Poor my Y/n.. He don't deserved an angel like you..

Y/n: How about you and Jimin?

You changed the topic. She sighed and smiled sadly.

Yuna: As usual.. He still likes her..

Y/n: Don't be like me and go make a move. Jimin is not like my crush.. Jimin is friendly so don't need to be afraid. Take it slowly hm?

Yuna: Thanks for the advice.. But Y/n..

Y/n: What?

Yuna: Promise me, that you will move on from him.. I don't think you should waste your time for someone like him. He doesn't even look at you.. You deserve someone better than him.

Y/n: I will,don't worry.

'But I can't promise.. Someone need to replace him in my heart and I didn't find that someone.. maybe not yet..'

             -TO BE CONTINUED-