Chp.4 Battling Vs The Musgravite Gem Pt.2

-PLAY THEME SONG-

???: NRRGH!! HRGAAAAAGH!!

Smokey: Oh boy! Here goes!

And so, Musgravite started charging after Smokey as Smokey suddenly then summons her yo-yo weapon as she yet started swinging it around and then extend it, hitting him several times and yet she started running up to him as she soon leaps and tries landing a drop kick on him, soon Musgravite recovers from those hits as he yet grabs Smokey's legs before she even kicks him, Musgravite then swinging her around and tossing her away, but Smokey then uses her yo-yo to extend it towards him, tie him around as she yet pulls herself towards him, dashing towards him as she yet lands a head butt straight to his head, that head butt Smokey gave to Musgravite and did do a little damage to him, but yet he's still standing and yet more angry, Smokey backs away as he soon started to charge up at Smokey, soon he try swinging a punch at Smokey, but misses as Smokey leaps above on him, extends her to-yo at him, tiring him up again as she yet flies towards to the ground, and yet lifting Musgravite up to the air and yet tossing him away towards a Boulder as the Boulder collapses and lands on top of (YN)...

Smokey: Oof! Well that hit rock bottom. I hope he's-

Musgravite burst out from the Boulder with. A loud roar....

Smokey: Never mind, he's okay.

Soon he then again goes rushing at Smokey, as he yet picks up a Boulder and tosses at her, Smokey dodges it away until she didn't realize Musgravite was quick enough to get to her as he tackles her down, suddenly grabbing her leg and slamming her to the sand, afterwards tossing her up to the air, he then opens his mouth and yet blasts a gray beam out from it, soon Smokey notices it coming to her soon she summons her pink shield and yet blocks the beam, knowing she knows how powerful it feels, soon she deflects it it towards the ocean, soon the beam yet caused another loud huge explosion...

Smokey: H-Holy shit! If that hit me, I would kiss my ass good-OOF!

(YN): GRAAGH!!

Musgravite soon tackles Smokey in mid air and yet, grabs her by the neck and soon lifting her up and the flying down to the ground and yet slamming her to the ground, he soon leaps in the air again as he yet was tryin to jump on top of Smokey, she yet moves out of the way as Musgravite lands on the ground instead, causing a huge impact...Smokey tried to get up but soon Musgravite didn't let her as (YN) lands a kick towards her gut, causing her to spat saliva out and yet sending her flying crashing towards a Boulder again, soon Smokey had time to get up on her feet, as she yet notices Musgravite coming at her, Smokey moved out of the way as (YN) punches through the Boulder...

Smokey: Phew! That was a close one-Uh oh!

(YN): HRAAAGH!!!

Soon Smokey realizes (YN) lifting the giant Boulder that he punched through, and yet he leaps to the air and goes towards Smokey to smash her with it, soon Smokey moves out of the way, and yet, the Boulder (YN) use to try hitting Smokey ended up destroying go to pieces, yet a lot of sand was covering the air...Smokey couldn't see anything until she sees Musgravite appearing out form the sand, and yet landing a punch towards her gut and yet a knee strike to her chin, and then grabbing her whole face and tossing her yet again straight to the Boulder...Smokey could barely get up and yet sees Musgravite walking towards her...

Smokey: O-Oh man! This guy is tuff...! Shit, what now?! ....

Smokey (Amethyst): I guess we gotta go all out on him!

Smokey (Stella): We can't! We can't go that far, we can talk it down with him still if we can!

Smokey (Amethyst): It won't work. Look how about we use everything we got on him and after we can talk him down, okay?!