Chp.6 Lets Be Friends

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, The Crystal Gems and Stella notice Musgravite free out from the bubble...but yet...he didn't wanted to keep on figuring them faster what happen at the war...he knew fighting them for his Diamond is no point at all...so...he then had Stella using Pearl's spear to let her kill him...

???: Well, what are you waiting for, "Stella"? End me already. There's no point of me licks anymore without my Diamond.

Stella already had the spear pointed at Musgravite's chest, knowing she was ready to kill him...but she doesn't want to...she can maybe help him out and make him her friend...she yet pulls the spear away from Musgravite's chest...

Stella: No...I don't want to.

???: Wh-What?!

Pearl: Stella...what's are you saying??!

Stella: I'm saying I won't kill him.

???: What!?! What the hell are you even saying!??!

Stella: I'm saying...is that you don't seem like a bad guy. You just needed to move on to the future, and yes I know about your Diamond, I'm sorry for her, but they didn't mean to kill her, they had to cause...she was the one who wanted it and look what happen. Look, all I'm saying...is that you seem you can have a friend. Look at them, they use to be like you, and now look at them, their now my best friends, and you can be ours as well...my best friend. So, what do you say??

After hearing Stella, Musgravite soon was so confused and yet angry too...he yet got up and scoffs at Stella as he walks away...soon he then busts her door down and walks outside to the beach...soon everyone goes out to see where he would go off too...but then again...he just walks towards the ocean...and sits down on the sand...

Amethyst: Whats he doing??

Peridot: Hmph. I knew he would never listen.

Lapis: So...is he gonna sit there all day...and do nothing??

Stella: *sighs* It's okay guys. Just give him some space. I'll have a talk with him later on.

Garnet: Stella, I know you're trying to help him, but it won't be good. This is Musgravite we're talking about.

Pearl: Trust me Stella, talking over him won't do anything.

Stella: I have to. I know I can make him change. Just give me some time please? Think about it, look at Peridot for example...

Peridot: What??

Stella: She wanted to crush me when she arrive to earth and look at her now, I made her change and she's one of us. And look at Jasper too, she wanted me dead, but I talked over her and yet...she's one of us as well...

Jasper: Tch Whatever.

Peridot: Well, yeah. Cause not only that, it's cause earth gives you life and opportunity as well.

Stella: That's right! That's what I'm saying! Maybe if he can get use of Earth and I can talk over him, maybe he will be one of us. And I can make become my friend.

Bismuth: ...I don't know Stella.

Pearl: Stella, I know your helping, but-

Stella: Pearl, everyone. Please, just give me time. And I'll sure you I can change him.

Everyone stood quiet, until Garnet walks up to her, and then places her hand onto her shoulder and says....

Garnet: ...Make me proud.

Stella: Yes!

Pearl: G-Garnet??

Garnet: Stella's right. If she was able to make all the corrupted gems friendly and living peace, then she can make Musgravite the same as well. Think about it. Sure Musgravite is still how he is....but when it comes to Stella, it'll be okay.