Chapter 4

Chloe's POV

After the Bellas were rescued from the water

When we got to the shore we told each other what we were going to do when we got back. And Beca told us that Khaled had picked her, not us. But of course we were all happy for her, after all we were all bestfriends.

When we got back to the hotel I asked Beca if could talk. I suggested that we go to her room, so I could leave when she freaks out about what I'm going to tell her.
"So Chloe what's up?"
"I need to tell you something, and I completely understand if you hate me and don't want anything to do with me after."
"Okay, Chlo. You know I could never hate you no matter what." Beca came close to me and gave me a hug, even though she hates hugging. After she backs away from me I open mouth and tell her.
"I like you Beca, Like, like you like you. I have since the moment I saw you at the fair, and that is actually why I asked if you wanted to join the Bellas. I just wanted to get to know you more, and now here we are, six years later and I'm telling you how I feel." I said and looked if Beca's face had a disgusted look, but her mouth was slightly open, because she shocked.

"You really like me, Chloe?" She asked as she got closer. "What about Chicago, I thought you had a thing for him."
"I mean, he is kind of cute, but nothing compared to you. I don't think I could ever have the same feelings for him that I have for you Becs."
"Are you sure Chlo?"
"Yes, a thousand percent."
"Okay then, well here we go." Beca said as she launched herself at me and kissed me. It took me a second to realize what was actually happening. After I realized I kissed her back, butterflies in my stomach, because I've wanted this to happen for so long. I deepened the kiss and we were kissing there for awhile before air became an issue.

Beca pulled back first.
"Wow, I've wanted to do that for a while now. Maybe even after you asked me to join the Bellas." Beca said smiling.
"But you were with Jesse for a few years, there was no chance for me during those years. Even though I wish it was me all the time. Do you think we would've gotten together, if one of us admitted our feelings during your first year?"
"I know I was with him, but honestly I didn't lov... have the same feelings for him that I do for you. And I don't know, who knows. If I wouldn't have gotten with Jesse maybe, and right now I wish that I hadn't gotten with him. And by the way, when we were in the shower you had a guy in there with you. I thought you were serious at the time." I smiled a little, I think she was about to say that she had loved me for a long time.
"NO! We were not very serious, it was more like a friends with benefits thing. And I didn't know you liked girls! If I would've known I would've made a move before Jesse had his chance." I told her smiling, and she smiled back at me.
"I didn't know you liked girls either, I mean Amy told me sometimes that you looked at a bit too long. And the thing that you said in the tent at the retreat, about not experimenting enough, I wanted to kiss right then and there, but fought against it. And I wish you would've made your move back then."
"I'm glad that I told you now, because we are both single right now."
"What about Chicago, I think he has the hots for you." Beca said looking kind of mad.
"Are jealous Ms. Mitchell? Jealous about Chicago?"
"Absolutely not Ms. Beale." She said trying to say it in a convincing voice. "But what are you gonna do about him?"

I thought for awhile. "Maybe I'll just tell him that there's someone else or just leave it and let him flirt with me for as long as we are here."
"No! You will not let him flirt with you anymore. I can't take anymore of it."
"So you are jealous of him?" I asked beca once again.
"Alright, maybe I am. But just a little bit." She says smiling. I smile back at her for a while, before pulling her in for another kiss.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight?"
"Sure, I'll just go to my room and grab my pj's really quickly." I said and started to move towards the door.
"No it's fine, you can borrow some of my clothes."
"Okay, that's fine." I said smiling, before she started to go through her clothes so she could give me something to wear.
We changed our clothes, Beca changed in the bathroom and I changed by the bed.

After Beca came out of the bathroom I went to brush my teeth. I didn't even have to go get my own toothbrush, because the hotel had 2 brand new brushes in every room. After I brushed my teeth I joined Beca on the bed, cuddling her and kissing goodnight.