Chapter 1

Starts when the Bella's have arrived in Spain.

Beca's POV

We have finally arrived in Spain and I couldn't be any more excited. We are performing as a group again after... I can't even remember how long it has been.
We are at the army base where we will have our first performance. All of us are looking around until we see Gail and John coming our way.

"Hola senoritas." Says John
"Where did you guys even come from?" I ask them completely confused as why they are here.
"A little town called Persistence, Sweet cheeks." Gail chimes in. "That's right. Here, here's the thing."
Then John grabs a badge and says "Look at this, ladies. All-access passes. We're tall enough for all the rides. You can run, but you can't hide."
"This d'aca'mentary is happening!" Gail yells. "We're gonna film this whole thing. It's gonna be beautiful. We're making a beautiful d'aca'mentary. In fact we gotta set up. Where are we going to set up John?"

As they start walking away from us, Flo says something in Spanish that I cannot understand, but says that something is straight ahead of us so we look forward.

The other man starts speaking "Welcome to Spain Bellas. A few important things to note before we begin." 

The man continues speaking but we cannot hear a thing, because the airplane's engine starts rumbling.

"I hope you all heard each and every word, or else you might very well end up dead." He says, and we just look at each other because, none of certainly did not hear anything he had just said.
"Ladies, I'm messing with you. On behalf of the Department of Defense, we would like to welcome you to Naval Air Station Rota, Spain. And a sincere thank you for coming out to entertain our troops and their families. We are excited for this tour. My name is Chicago. Over here to my left is Captain Bernie, who like to call Zeke." Chicago said
"Ladies." says Captain Bernie.
Then Chicago continues "We're going to be with you the whole tour as your escorts and security details"

"Question." Amy says after Chicago finishes speaking. "Will we all be showering together?"
Chicago and Zeke just look at Amy bedazzled.
Chicago speaks up "First up is a sound check. We'll have you back to the hotel by 1430. Maybe hit the rain locker, back here for the big show at 1700."

"1700 is that, like, later than the night?" Chloe asks. I just look at her, and I've seen the looks she has given Chicago. I think she likes him, so that leaves absolutely no chance for me then.
"It's 5pm" Chicago answers Chloe smiling.
"Okay, whatever." Chloe says a little embarrassed.

And then Amy speaks up again "Question, question. So this is the first base. Will we be going to second base with you guys? And then, maybe a few days later, we'll go to third base?"
"That's a 'no' for me, so..." Zeke says
Then Amy turns to Aubrey and asks "Wait, what's after the third base?"

"Why don't we get you to the first venue? Come on." Chicago says and we all follow him to the hangar.

Inside the hangar are three other bands called, Saddle Up, Young Sparrow and DJ Dragon Nutz and also Evermoist. All of them use instruments, I don't know if we can beat them with just Acapella.

We decided to challenge them to a Riff-Off, but of course, we lost. We left the hangar and started heading to the hotel.

A/N
Video to the riff-off is at the top.