six.

Unedited but this song goes with the chapter

-

This day was the day Yedam asked if Areum wanted to get ice cream after school. Which she agreed to and it made Yedam feel nervous yet, excited.

Yedam was shuffling his feet kicking rocks on the ground waiting for her outside the gate. It's kind of crazy that they have a few more days left together and that's it. Soon Yedam was to debut and he would have to leave this and her behind.

"Yedam," a voice called out.

Yedam was brought out of his thoughts and looked up seeing the girl walk over to him, "hey."

"Hi, sorry if I kept you waiting," Areum said.

Yedam smiled, "it's okay, you are here now."

Areum smiled then they started to walk, they were talking about their plans after high school. Yedam told her he wanted to be a singer and she told him she wants to be a make up artist.

"You should apply to YG then, I heard there new building is going to have a makeup room. They will like hire different artists from salons to come for schedules," Yedam said.

"I'll look into it, would be cool to do an idols make up," Areum said.

As they were talking the amount of times their hands brushes each other made Yedam want to hold her hand but, didn't know how she would react.

Yedam opened the door for her and thought he could try to hold her hand when he walks her home. They waited in line and thought about the flavors they want to get.

Cotton Candy and Strawberry Cheesecake.

They sat in the booth, one that was kind of far from everyone else. They talked and tried each others ice cream.

Yedam looked at her and smiled, grabbing a napkin, "hey you have a little something there."

Yedam wiped off the ice cream on the corner of her lip, she blushed, "oh thank you."

The table got quiet both someone embarrassed and flustered.

"Areum, you know I think you are really pretty," Yedam said.

"Thank you, I've been getting that more recently," Areum said, she was happy but there was a slight frown on her face.

"No, I mean before, when you had the curly hair, bare faced, and glasses," Yedam said.

Areum was shocked, "really?"

Yedam nodded, "yeah I think you were prettiest then."

Areum gave a small smile, "that's actually really nice to hear, I was teased at my old school that's why I came here. Fresh start, before and after, I guess."

Yedam grabbed he hand that was resting on the table, the pad of his thumb running over her knuckles, "I just want you to know out of all the girls I've seen, you are the prettiest."

Areum looked down and blushed, "ah thank you."

Yedam knew he made her feel nervous, he normally had that affect on girls but, this was different. This was the girl that he laid eyes on and thought she was beautiful before everyone else did, this girl made his heart leap out of his chest and to cartwheels on the floor.

"I want you to know you are really special," Yedam said quietly.

She nodded with a smile covering her face with her other hand, "stop it."

Yedam smiled, "is it okay if I hold your hand when I walk you home?"

She uncovered her face and nodded with a smile.

As the time passed the stars were out and Yedam was walking her home with their fingers intertwined.

"Yedam?"

"Huh?"

"Is it okay to hear you sing?"

Yedam smiled and nodded, singing the song 'can't take my eyes off of you' by Lauren Hill. This is how Areum fell for Yedam, she knew he was special but this night was what it took for her think, I want to take care of him.