four.

unedited

//

Yedam walked into school to see Areum already at the school, something was different about her. Though his eyes couldn't tell his heart recognize it immediately, so when he sat down the first he said was.

"I like your hair." 

Areum turned to him with a smile which showed her brace which made him almost sigh in relief, "thank you, my mom let me relax it."

Her naturally curly hair was now straight just like all the other girls in school. Something about it made Yedam sad.

"How long is it going to be like that," Yedam asked.

"Months, I don't know how long exactly," Areum shrugged.

Yedam nodded, "you ready for graduation."

"I am so ready. I hate studying."

Yedam tilted his head, "then what do you plan on being?"

Areum shrugged, "A flight attendant probably, I just wanna see the world. There is so much I haven't seen yet."

"Then can I come with you?"

Areum looked at Yedam, "are you okay?"

Yedam wanted to tell her not to go but who was he to tell her, that she shouldn't follow her dreams. So instead he thought why don't I just do with her?

"I'm okay."

"What do you want to be?"

"A singer."

"You could have done that already."

Yedam nodded, " I know, I'm just waiting for the right time."

Areum nodded like she understood what he meant, "good luck with that then."

-

Yedam rushed back home after school, "I can't do this, I want to tell her."

"What that you are boarder line famous and we are about to debut? You can't do that, you would ruin everything," Jeongwoo huffed.

"Listen, Yedam, we are about to come out with more songs yet she's a girl that doesn't even know you are famous. Don't risk it, you can find her again later," Hyunsuk said.

Find her again later? That oddly gave him an idea, he turned to Hyunsuk, "how do I confess my feeling?"

"You want to confess already?"

"Well not now, on graduation day."

Hyunsuk nodded, "give her your second button, you can make up some speak or something."

"What if I sing?"

"I want to sing too," Jeongwoo said.

Yedam smiled, "come on woo!"

Hyunsuk just shook his head at the excited boys that ran off to Yedam's room.