three.

It's been a couple of days Areum would always come to school with frizzy ponytails, today it was just one high ponytail with a ribbon in her hair.

She came to sit by him and felt him keep looking over, "why do you keep staring?"

Yedam looks at his hands and laughs nervously, "I like your ribbon."

Her brows furrowed and she shrugged. Yedam let out a sigh of relief, living his life by her makes it harder for him.

"Yedam."

Yedam brought himself out of his thoughts and looks over, "uh yeah?"

"Can you help me with this problem," she asked.

Yedam nodded and leaned over to explain the problem to her. He pointed at the numbers using the end of his pencil, "that's all you have to do."

She nodded, "Thanks Dammie."

Yedam smiled, pulling back blushing from the nickname, "no problem."

"Also I have to talk to the teacher after class so you can go ahead to have lunch with Jeongwoo," Areum said, Yedam nodded.

And just like that, it was time for lunch, Jeongwoo went with Yedam to the line instead. They got an actual meal and sat at a vacant table.

"Where is Areum," Jeongwoo asked.

"Talking to the teacher," Yedam said.

"Good, I have to ask you something."

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"Okay shoot," Yedam looked at him putting his utensils down.

Jeongwoo took a sip of his drink then looked at him, "Hyung, do you like her?"

Yedam's eyes went wide, "I- uh why would think that?"

"Come on hyung~ no need to hide it, it's kind of obvious."

"Do you think she knows?"

"So you do like her!"

"Ya! Park Jeongwoo!"

Jeongwoo just laughed, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but why her?"

Yedam tilted his head, "what do you mean?"

Jeongwoo didn't want to sound mean or offend anyone so instead, he asks, "what made you like her?"

Yedam looked up and thought about his question, "it was kind of just happened, she was shy and cute. She has a rather blunt character."

Jeongwoo nodded, "you have an interesting type."

"She's more than meets the eye," Yedam said.

"Hey, guys what are we talking about," Areum said bouncing in the conversation sitting next to Yedam.

Yedam looked at her and smiled, "Someone passed by with braces, and Jeongwoo used to have them so I asked questions."

Jeongwoo looked Yedam up and down, holding back a laugh, "Areum you have braces, when do you get them off?"

"Oh sometime before graduation," she said smiling a bit.

Yedam smiled, "here you can have the rest of my food, I'm not that hungry."

Areum smiled, "thank you."

However later when Jeongwoo and Yedam got home. Yedam threw his bag on the side of the wall and made his way to one college student.

"Hyung, can you make me something to eat," Yedam asked.

The tall smiling boy only knew how to make ramen so that's what he did.

"I'm so hungry," Yedam whined.

"You shouldn't have given Areum your lunch then, you were just full of love," Jeongwoo said.

Yedam glared at Jeongwoo, Jaehyuk put the pot of ramen on the table, "did you say Yedam likes a girl?"

"Yedam likes a girl?!"

Yedam covered his face when the whole house seemed to know the news, "oh no."