Chapter Seven - One Little War

•Y/N's POV:•
I covered my ears as another explosion happened. I was next to Angel as Cherri was shooting more bombs.

"Thanks for the back up Angie and N/N (nickname) Angel laughed and threw another bomb behind the rubble we were hiding behind as I just hummed to Cherri in response.

"You kiddin'?! This is the best action we've seen in ages." Cherri stood there listening to my brother speak and slouch, getting comfortable. (Like in the pic)

"Where you guys been anyway? I thought ya up and died or some shit!" Cherri triggered a bomb and threw it while throwing a bomb later.

"Oh I wish!" Angel said, lighting another bomb. And gave it to Cherri. Is bombs the only weapon they know.

I decided to answer Cherri, "we've been staying at this hotel on the other side of town. Angel dislikes it." I said, as I was now squished between Angel and Cherri as we covered our ears.

"Some broads are letting us stay rent-free if we play nice." Angel finished.

We all got up from our hiding places, I hid behind Angel.

Angel groaned, "ugh! you know, no fights, no pranks, no problematic language, her words not mine. These crazy bitches are no fun!" Angel shouted, using rubbing to throw a minion into the air and shot it. I covered my face with my arms so it's insides wouldn't get over me.

Thankfully it didn't. "Been clean for two weeks!" Although it went all over Angel.

"Holy shit, must be hard for you, Y/N must be taking this as a piece of cake." Cherri said and gone to throw another bomb.

Angel wiped his finger on the insides of the egg minion, "well, sorta clean."

I gave Angel a bag as she smashed one of the eggs, "as clean as you can get of a shit loader Bolivian marching powder." Angel said before being tackled by a chain rope and thrown across by Pentious. Angel landing in more rubble.

"Ooh~ harder daddy~" Angel joked. "Angel!" I shouted, running towards him. He was so far away.

Pentious gasped, "son?" Pentious tried to joke.

By the looks of Angel's face, he didn't approve of the dad joke. And raised a brow.

Cherri kicked him out the way as I untangled Angel.

"Your whores have no class in war, the side remembered is the side with most style." Pentious said, playing with his tie.

"Or the side that ain't dead." Me and Cherri said in sync. But Cherri killed another minion, I just stood next to her. Thankfully I only heard the crack not the actual egg die.

"Speaking of style is your hat like, alive or something?" Angel asked. I smiled with him not swearing.

"Oh well, that's non of your god damn business now is it?!"Pentious said. I smiled even more because Pentious didn't swear either.

"Heh, would that make your hat the top and you the bottom?" Angel and Cherri laughed. As I stood there confused.

One of the egg minions went "oooh" was there some kind of joke I'm not getting?

"I'm going to blow you to BITS!" Pentious shouted, pointing at us three.

Angel looked him up and down, "Hm, kinky." Angel smirked.

"Oh not like that! Pervert!" Pentious pushes his egg minion. As one of the signs that got destroyed pointed at the egg saying "pushy"

'Oooh, dirty Jokes' I thought. I didn't understand any of them unfortunately but meh. I'm not dirty isn't bad.

I then felt a bunch of hands grab my arms and legs, I turned around and gasped, but pulled in the air and my arms were apart as so my legs.

Pentious looked at my brother as he pointed at me, struggling to escape. "Not so cocky now are we?" Pentious asked. I felt something sharp against my leg as i screamed. I looked down to see one of the eggs cutting my leg with a knife.

I didn't hear what Angel said, but Pentious got shot and I was freed. Angel catches me and put me down against the rocks. He got a large napkin and covered my wound. He stood back up facing the snake.

"So, think your gonna get in a lot of trouble for this?" Cherri asked, patting my head as I smiled.

"Eh, what one little war gonna cause." Angel said.