Chapter 13

"What is this?" I was in astonishment as I heard him asked.

I felt his fingers tracing my skin at my back. I quickly faced him.

"It's nothing," I said nonchalantly, covering my bare body completely from the pink clothe.

He must had seen my blotched. It was just small and not noticeable but knowing him, he knew well about my body. His stares followed my back as I walked away.

"Are you keeping something?" His eyes were scrutinizing.

My mouth dried up from his question. I took the lump in my throat.

"And why would I do that?" I spun, welcoming his deep stares through me.

Gorio is my best friend since I was a kid and we have spent most of our lives of being together. He knew everything about me and so I am to him. And he can also distinguish if I was hiding something. I had tried my very best not to falter as his stares pierced through my soul.

He suddenly smiled and sauntered closer to my direction. I took a few steps back but I already hit the table. He was towering at me so I still have to tilt my chin to look at him.

His face lowered, and it was like my instinct to press my small palms to his sturdy chest.

"G-Gorio, what are you doing?" My butt was now on the table, I was trying to create more gaps between us.

He didn't reply, but his dark brown eyes sparkled in my sight. I blinked; did I just imagine that?

I was caught off guard as his face moved close to my ear. Staring at the door, my hair in my nape stood up when his hot breaths dampened.

"Yeah, you shouldn't. Cause you know you couldn't," he whispered.

My body shivered as I felt his tongue licked and nibbled my earlobe. My eyes were drooping, this sensation was foreign to me and I couldn't deny the fact that there was something in my body awakening. I tilted my head, giving him a better access. My eyes abruptly opened when I heard myself moaned. I quickly shoved Gorio from me.

We weren't kissing but why was I losing my breaths. I glared at him; he still has his smirk plastered on.

"What?" he asked innocently, pressing his lips together so he could suppress himself from smiling.

"You're disgusting," I said, picking up my white shirt that I mysteriously dropped when we were having a moment.

"What's disgusting about that? You even moaned so I bet you liked---"

"Stop." I gritted my teeth. "I don't want to hear it."

"That you liked it?" He brought his arms to his chest, staring at me as I transformed into a rotten tomato.

"I didn't like it, okay?" I snarled at him.

"Then why were you making these weird noises every time I bite your---"

"I said, I don't like it!" I screamed in frustration.

I quickly covered my mouth with my palms when we heard knocks from the door. A head popped out in the entrance.

"I was cadencing for a minute now but no one is answering," the guy wearing in pink said.

"Yes, Ronnie?"

"The corporate commander wants to talk to you in the field, sir Yap."

***

I was fumbling my fingers under my stomach, anxiously waiting for Gorio to come back inside. He was talking to the guy outside and it passed 2 minutes now but there was still no sign of him. Should I check him out if he was still there? Or perhaps he went straight to his colleague.