Chapter 4

His chiseled body completely caged me between the door, while his right hand was above my head. I was staring at his eyes, I don't know what to do.

"W-what are---" I did not finish my sentence when his lips attacked mine.

My eyes widened as I felt his tendered lips touching my dry mouth, I was in surprise as he deepened the kiss, he was pushing his stoic body towards mine, making me handicapped. I took a big gasp when I felt his teeth biting my lower lip, his tongue took that opportunity and tangled my tongue with his. I did not realize I was holding my breath for a while now, I quickly tapped his chest with my palms and pushed him forward, but he didn't budge. I groaned and mustered the muscles that I have in my body and shoved him once again, this time he retracted voluntarily. He quickly gripped his hair as he stared at me, worry was written in all over his face. I was coping up with my breath when he spoke up.

"Are you avoiding me?" he asked, his voice was low.

I furrowed. I wasn't expecting for that question after what he did.

"Y-yes," I stuttered as I calmed my chest.

"Why?" he asked dumbfounded.

I diverted my gaze to his strong chest.

"B-because you're acting so weird towards me and it's not normal," I told him straight to his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Yes, I am grateful that you let me stay here, and be at the field but Gorio, you have to stop checking up on me like I have dextrose attached in my hand. I can't enjoy all of these with you interfering with my life."

I was twisting my palms on my stomach, a sign that I was fidgeting.

"I'm not," he said and took a small steps towards me.

I raised my right hand to him, maintaining our gap.

"Yes you are, you keep staring at me and you also give me water earlier."

"What's not normal with that? I always care for you."

He was standing in front of me now and my palm was touching his thick camouflage uniform. I took a big gulp when I felt his hot presence near me.

"B-because, I don't like it. I don't like you making me feel something s-special or different with everyone," I told him as I lowered my hand back to my stomach. "I want you to treat me like a student, just like how you treat everyone else," I whispered as I stared to his black velvet eyes.

"Is that what you want?" He asked in his deep voice. He walked closer to me, closing our gap.

I don't want to say a word because I might squeaked again. I nodded my head, still looking at him.

"Then fine, but if something happened to you. This all will be over, get it?" he said as he brushed his fingers in my left cheek.

We were too close that I could definitely feel his hot breath fanning my skin. I took the lump in my throat and nodded.

***

The rest of the afternoon ended smoothly, after I talked with Gorio, finally I got to taste the water again when we have our water break. For the last time, we formed in the field to close the whole day formation exercise. Sir Mark, was supervising us all as he mentioned how successful our first day was. I saw Gorio at his back, till now I have no idea what was his position but I guess he must be on top since he was whispering to our Corporate Commander's ear.

We all saluted and ran to the gate, I don't know why they were running so I basically just run as well. Maica, Gale and I decided to go home together since I have no idea how all of these works here. I saw them beside the gate, holding my back pack, I ran to them and hugged them.