Chapter 9: The Path

Harry's POV

Everything is finished. I walk through the park making sure everything is perfect. Once I double check ever detail I get in my car and drive to his house. God I hope he likes it...

Louis's POV

*knock, knock,knock*

Oh gosh he's here. Stay calm Lou. Stay calm.

"He's here!" I yell, way to stay calm Lou.

"Go get your man Boo! I'll stay here and wait for you to get home." Eleanor says hugging me. I nod and rush down to the front door. I open it and I swear my heart stops.

Standing in front of me his Harry, but not just Harry. He is the most perfect outfit ((this is the part where you use your imagination)) and he's carrying flowers.

"H-hey" I barely get out. He's only been here for ten seconds and I'm making a fool of myself. I slap myself mentally.

"Hi. These are for you." He hands me the flowers and I grab them and bring them to my nose. They smell heavenly.

"They are...fantastic," I say between smells. I'm already holding back the tears, "let me just go put them in something," I run to the kitchen and fill a vase and out them in. In less than a minute I'm back at the door.

"So you ready to go, Mr. Tomlinson?" He asks all gentleman-like.

I blush and look at the ground, "yes I think I am, Mr. Styles," imitating his accent. He hold his hand out and I hesitantly reach for it. As soon as our flesh connects I feel sparks that cause me to jump and let go of his hand. Panicking, I look up to see if he noticed. He must've because he's blushing.

I gain control of my thoughts and reach for his hand again. The sparks are there but not as shocking as the first time and I don't let go. We walk outside to his car and he holds the passenger door open for me.

"Thanks," I say shyly. Blushing yet again. I probably look like a cherry.

He runs to his side and gets in, starting the car. He pulls out and starts driving, "so where are we going?" I ask quietly. He looks over and lifts an eyebrow.

"Now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." He says cheekily. I sigh. I'm not even going to try and figure it out. We are driving when we pull up to the park's parking lot. He shuts the car off and gets out, I get out as well. He goes to the trunk of the car and I follow him. He opens it and sighs in defeat.

"Dang it! Hey Boo could you get that bag at the back. I would do it but my back hurts a bit." I nod and reach into grab it. When I finally get it I look up and Harry is nowhere to be seen.

I panic immediately. I knew it was too good to be true. I look down at the bag trying to not cry. I go from being sad to confused. The bag reads: 'Open Me'. I open it and inside is a note.

'Hey Boo, so welcome to the first part of the date. If you want to find me and the rest of the date take our secret path to the back of the gazebo. I'm hoping you still remember it, I do.

-Hazza'

I about lose it, in a good way, and walk to the side of the lot. A walk to the bush that covers the pathway he was talking about. I smile as I remember the day we found it...

~Flashback~

We were in sixth grade. We came to the park one day after school. Harry was pushing me on the swing and I was laughing uncontrollably. Every time he pushed me he would grab my sides and tickle me for just a second.

"H-H-Hazza, stop! Stop tickling me! I can't take it," I tried to say between laughs. I swing back and he grabs my sides once again. This time I really can't take it and my hands slip off the chains. I fall off the swing and land flat on my back. The wind is knocked out of me and I just lay there.