᪥︎

᪥ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ᪥︎
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮,
𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

B E N I S H

B E N I S H

Aynan and I still walked together to where he dragged me. I was clenching my niqab in left hand whereas my right one was tightly held by him. We entered a huge bedroom as he opened the door. The interior made me awestruck in my place. The black interior with a chandelier hanging in the ceiling completed the look of the room.

 The black interior with a chandelier hanging in the ceiling completed the look of the room

He left my hand which eventually made my eyes snap at him. He was already staring at my eyes.

"Don't wear these type of heels and do not disturb me now," He simply declared moved towards the door which led to closet because there was no wardrobe around I guess.

Rude!

I removed my heels and kept them aside mumbling, "You've embarrassed me enough for the day!"

Removing my abaya, I corrected my dress and started to walk around. I stood infront of another door and opened it slowly only to find the closet. If this is the closet what's the other room Aynan walked in? Is it washroom? May be?

I walked in with my suitcase and looked around. There were two sections, one was of Aynan ofcourse and the other was filled by women's clothes. I went towards it and opened one of the door to Faina's clothes which were sent by our family. It broke my heart. Why am I having expectations when I know what it will give me?

There was a knock outside the closet. I rushed to open it and found Mehak standing.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Of course you can."

I smiled. "Your voice is so sweet."

I giggled as she complimented again. She handed me a huge bag.