➣Chapter 6

The next day, in the light of the morning sun, they arose and departed on the water painted golden by the rising sun. Alyssa thought back happily about yesterday, and she was infinitely grateful for that she met Jack, whom she by the way completely fell in love with. She was nervous, knowing that where she came from, this would not be allowed under any circumstances to love a pirate, but she didn't care at all. She wanted to stay with him, she just knew, it was the right thing to do.

In the afternoon, as she was in the map room, she noticed some crumpled paper lying on the foot of the desk. Out of curiosity, Alyssa decided to see what was on it. Even her breathing stopped as she read the short poems Jack wrote about her. Most were crossed out or scribbled on the inkjet paper.

„Down by the sea
where I seek to be free
I love her
love her with all I could be."

It was way too beautiful, and she didn't understand why he threw these out. She was quite touched, since noone had ever written her a poem. When she stepped out to the deck, she didn't have to search much to find Jack, who was walking to her direction, the light shone on his jewelry. Her heart always skipped a beat then pounded faster when she saw him. He was just too beautiful and attractive not to. He came closer with a smiled, and put his hands around her waist.

"My beautiful, Alyssa." He grinned wholeheartedly. "I was just looking for you, lovey. I thought we could have dinner together tonight. You and me." He said, caressing her face, and she blushed.

"How could I say no?" She said, and he kissed her unexpectedly, which made her blush even more since she had never done anything like this in public before.

"Can't wait for tonight." He whispered into her ear, and walked away.

...

She could finally take advantage of the dresses she brought. She was dressing for like an hour and made herself pretty by the time she finally went down to Jack for dinner. When she opened the door, she could immediately smell the freshly baked chicken which took up space in the middle of the table, next to the garnish. Jack stood up and his breath caught as he saw her.

"You took absolutely gorgeous, my dear." He said and walked over to her, taking her hand and giving a kiss on it, then led her to the table, and pulled out of the chair for her.

"Thank you, Jack. I've never seen you such a gentleman."

"You're bringing out sides of me that even new to me too." He said, and poured her some wine. "I hope you like wine, sweetie."

"I do." She smiled, and bit her lip while she watched his arms, and hand, as he gently pushed the full glass in front of her. They were talking for the rest of the dinner, and immersed in each other's charm. When they were done, Jack led the girl out of the dining room, straight to the Captain's cabin.

Once the key was turned in the lock, providing complete privacy to the lovers, his lips found hers, parting them with his tongue, while his hand roamed over her perfect body. He led her to the bed and they sat down. She whimpered into the kiss, then they pulled away for a second, looking into his eyes deeply. For the rest of the evening, their feelings took their relationship to a new level. At the end, he cradled her in his arms, kissing her softly. 

"I love you so much, sweetie."

"I love you more, Jack." She said, and he pulled the covers over themselves, letting her fall asleep on his chest, in his arms, listening to his heartbeating and the sound of raindrops on the glass as the soft ripples of the ship rocked her to sleep, in the arms of the man she loved endlessly.