Yoonsoo - Fallen for you

Title: Fallen for you

Ship : Yoongi x Jisoo

Words count: 1537

Requested by: Meejawa25

'The teacher pet is here'

'Nerd!!'

'Guys, if this girl ever marry someone, and it will be a maths book'

'Yeah!, who does she think she is. Only studies can't run life, we should feel love too'

She heard their whispers very clearly but still didn't say anything, she was used to it all. In the starting, it hurts like hell as if it will make a hole in her heart and now, it doesn't even hurt anymore. Their words were like small ants in her way, that she will kick away.

She didn't really care about marrying, it's not like she wishes to marry. She will never leave her mother and her 12 years old brother; They were the world to her, why would she even want to marry If she have to leave them.

Her foots came to a halt as she stood in front of her classroom, her favorite place after her house. Where she will peacefully study and listen attentively to the teachers without anyone bothering.

It was also the place where his one and only bestfriend Jennie use to wait for her. Use to; actually a week ago she got transferred to a new school. She was the only friend Jisoo have, and now even she was not there to company her. No one was there.

With a small sigh escaping her lips, she brought her heels and walk in the classroom. The moment she have just walk in the classroom she felt, water dropping on her face from her hair. Her hair, face and dress was all wet.

A bundles of laughs can be heard from her fellow class mates, as they make fun of how careless she was.

Her fist clenched as the water and her tears mixed, only god knows that time how much she wanted to smashed that lips of her classmates who was laughing at her, and some; some were looking at her with pity and sympathy.

She hates it more.

She hates it when someone gives her sympathy, she didn't want anyone sympathy. She is strong enough to ignored the laughs and ragging of her classmates. But today she lost all her courage, they just crossed their lines today.

With one fierce glare to the students around her with her eyes filled with tears, she ran out of the classroom ignoring the gazes of other students as she run and run in the hallways.

She turned her heels towards a quiet hallway where no one was there, it was the quietest place of the school; probably the hallway were there was school store rooms and some old classrooms which the school don't use anymore.

Now the whole school seem quiet as the bell just ring, everyone must be in their respective classes. But Jisoo, today she was going to skip her classes. She have no idea who these thought came in her mind but still.

She want some rest from everyone and everything, she wants a small break from the whole word.

Wiping her tears with her hands, she open a room which wrote 'Old maths classroom' beside the door, she slipped in. She really didn't pay any attention on her wet clothes and hair, it's not like anyone would be there to welcome her.

But as always it happens, it was the opposite of what she thought.

"Shouldn't you be in the class, the belt have already rang"