Chapter 27: Chess

#BHOCAMP9TMM #TonYo #BHOCAMP

CHAPTER 27: CHESS

ENYO'S POV

The tension around Stone is hitting the roof the moment that we entered the parking lot to take our vehicles. Inabot ko ang kamay niya at pinisil ko iyon pero igting ang pangang nakatingin lang siya sa harapan namin.

This is a trait that both Stone and Blaze have. They're both territorial when it comes to something they considered theirs.

Napapabuntong-hininga na hinila ko si Stone sa likod ng isang Ford transit van na nakaparada sa kinaroroonan namin kesa sundan ang mga kasamahan namin na nauna na. I caught him off guard but his face remain tight.

"You have no reason to be jealous," I whispered to him.

"I'm not jealous."

"Stone..."

"I'm not." He gritted his teeth together before he brush his hair up through his fingers, clearly agitated. Nang magbaba siya ng mga mata sa akin ay kita ko ang pag-aalala sa mga iyon. "For years I keep wanting you even though I know that you're his. There's no way that I'm jealous right now when I know that this time you're with me. But that doesn't mean that I'm not worried."

"Because I'm with him on this mission?"

"No." Umangat ang kamay niya at inilagay niya iyon sa balikat ko. He gently squeezed it while staring directly at me. "Because I'm not with you."

I can feel myself softening with his words. Inilagay ko ang mga kamay ko sa balikat niya at pinaikot ko ang mga iyon sa leeg niya. Stone grew up surrounded by strong females. His mother was one of the greatest agent of her generation and his grandmother are the top Elite of BHO CAMP. Stone wouldn't invalidate the strength that women have.

Alam kong alam niya kung ano ang kaya kong gawin. Alam ko na naiintindihan niya na trained kaming lahat. He watched me over the years neutralize a lot of people. But it warms my heart knowing that even if he knows what I could do, it doesn't stop him for being worried and caring for me.

"Hindi lang ito ang magiging misyon kung saan hindi kita makakasama," sabi ko sa kaniya.

"Alam ko."

I raked my hands through his hair and when I still see the shadow in his eyes, I stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss.

These past few days, we became closer than before. More intimate than I thought could be possible. Now that I think of it, it's like everything that take us to now has been building up for awhile now but like a contained fire, now that it's free... it's flaring up into a greater inferno.

We were naked and bare but it was not just undressing our clothes. It's more of stripping our walls until there's nothing but our soul being connected.