Part 3

"hmmm?" 

The sunlight illuminated through the window and reaching its way into the room. Brighten (Y/N)'s room in the morning. The light piercing through the boy's eyelid naturally wakes him up from his slumber. He's slowly getting up and sits for a while.  

"..........."

It takes a while for the boy to fully recover from the grogginess that he gets from sleeping. Still feeling dizzy and confused about where he is, He's spare no effort to recall back every event that transpired. And then it clicked.

"If I meet the requirement enough, I should be able to go back to my world. But......."

No. It's pointless to dwell on the past. Everything you've been through back in your world is irrelevant here. Focusing on the present is more productive.

 As he begins to stand up, his room door opened. There was a familiar face with a slight difference on her cloth though. She's wearing an apron and holding a ladle, presumably preparing breakfast.

"R-Reimu?... What are you doing here?" (Y/N) said. 

She just smiled, "To wake you up of course. Looks like you've already done that by yourself. I came here to tell you that breakfast is going to be ready in a few minutes now. You still remember the way to the bathroom right?" She asked.

(Y/N) simply responded with a nod.

"Good. Now clean yourself up and we'll be having breakfast together." There she left with a smile and possibly headed to the kitchen. 

(Y/N) waste no time getting into the bathroom. He spends a few minutes in the bathroom before putting his clothes on and finally headed to the living room. The boy opens the door and there was Reimu, still holding a tray full of traditional Japanese breakfast meals.

There was also another person in here. A little girl to be in fact. She wears a tattered pale pink blouse and a long purple and pink skirt. However, The most noticeable characteristics of her are two horns on her head. She must be one of those creatures... what do you call it again? Yaiko?Yokai? Anyway, she started to greets you as soon as you enter the room.

"Hey, you're the new kid huh? Welcome! Hope you enjoy around here," the little girl cheered at the young man.

K-Kid? Is this girl alright? It's as clear as day you're taller than her. You merely acknowledge her by thanking her. 

Reimu noticing (Y/N) presence, giving him an inviting gesture while beaming at him. It looks like she's in the middle of placing the meal on the table. The boy arrived a little earlier it seems. While making his way to the table, the little girl keeps staring at him interested. The boy tries to ignore it and offers Reimu a hand. As always, she politely refuses just like yesterday. He has no other choice but to wait until Reimu is done to begin their breakfast.

"So, you must be that boy (Y/N), right?" the little girl continued, "I'm Suika Ibuki. Nice to meet you!" she smiled.

"Same here, Suika" (Y/N) greets back, "How do you know my name?  We never met before right?" He asked.

"I heard about you from Reimu of course. She can't help but talk about how you always being so nice to he-"

"Suika!" the shrine maiden interrupted the yokai. "Shut up or help me with this!"  Reimu said. If observed carefully, one can spot a small blush from her irritated face.

Does not wish to get her ass getting kick again, Suika decided to break off for now, "Let's lay low for a while okay (Y/N)?" she whispered to the clueless boy. He agreed uncertainly.