Part 2

Before you are the Hakurei Shrine. The shrine is just a typical japanese shrine, except it looks poorly managed. Almost looks like nobody lives here any longer , but you try keep positive as this is the only shot you've got. There even someone tried to help you finding this place. Speaking of which, Your little companion didn't follow this time because she said she was late to report her findings to her master . It didn't come much attention to you as were appalled by how many stairs he must climb. Finally, You've just arrived to the shrine but not without to take time to catch your breath.

After a while, You're walked in front of the shrine , waiting if someone would to greet you . You noticed that there is a donation box . Try to peeked inside , only to found out that it's not even remotely correct to called it donation box . filled with cobwebs, dust and a lot of things you can't identify . Not a single coin were to be found.

Just about you starting to doubt if there's people ever live here, the sound of footsteps coming from inside the shrine . You look back to it , only to find the woman appear to be wearing a rather non-traditional miko outfit . The uniform consist of red skirt ,a sleeveless red top with a white collar, tied with a yellow ribbon and a pair of white detached sleeves .

"Oh? a visitor? please come inside. " The miko invites him with a smile .

"ah! um... Thank you so much mistress" (Y/N) nodded while following her inside.

The miko started to lead her visitor into living room . The room consist of a few japanese cushion and a short legged table . The boy comfortable sits on one of the cushion and finally have the opportunity to relax.

"I know you have a lot of questions in mind, but first things first, how about a little introduction? My name is Reimu Hakurei, The shrine maiden of Paradise ." Reimu introduced herself and looking at you, waiting for you to do the same.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." You simply introduced her back .

"Make yourself at home,(Y/N) . I'll be making us tea and snacks so please wait for a while ." She headed to the kitchen to prepare something for the guest. 

"I really appreciate it Reimu but you don't have to prepare anything, really. I'm alright" (Y/N) humbly decline the offer. He hope to discuss the matter in a jiffy. 

Reimu then asks while forming a knowingly smile. "Are you sure about that, boy?" Looks like she already know something about him. 

Before he could speak, he's come to realize that his words doesn't match with his whole body at all. the boy's dry-as-a-bone to the core and never feel this hollow in his stomach . It's a wonder how this woman knows his condition like this. It's tough to recall when was the last time he ate.

"I... I... accept all your hospitality." You admit defeatedly .

The shrine maiden is content with his answer, although she knew that he would still accept her offer. She's still going to serve him even without his approval . A Few minutes after Reimu headed to the kitchen to prepare the refreshment, she return to the room with a tray full of a bowl of snacks , as well as two empty cups and a pot of tea.

"Sorry for you have to wait for long , I hope you're doing fine , (Y/N)" Reimu said with a smile while placing the tray on the table .

"No it's alright , I'm actually impress that you're doing all of this in a very short amount of time." (Y/N) compliments Reimu . which earn her small blush .

"We-well , there are people who occasionally comes to visit this shrine. So it makes sense that I'm getting used to it" Reimu while is a state of blush , pouring the tea into the teacup and place the cup close to you . "Here , this is for you".