Episode 12: The Perfect Storm

Two and Half Months Later with Tara and Christian…

"Can you believe that will be auditioning for the company less than two days from now?" Tara yawned from her place in Christian's lap while he played with her hair. Kissing the back of her head, the skater chuckled into his girlfriend's hair. They had been sitting in Christian's room on his bed, just enjoying each other's company-that is until the farm girl had broken the comfortable stillness between the two.

"What I can't believe is how much you've been talking about it." The skater told her. Turning in his embrace, the brunette grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry, I'm just so nervous and excited at the same time," She told then she bit her bottom lip causing Christian to groan in the back of his throat. "Don't do that-Please. You drive me crazy when you do that…"

Grinning, Tara began to chew on her bottom lip just to tease him. It took only a moment for Christian to realize what the brunette was doing, before he pounced on her-pinning her gently to the mattress. He smiled when she began to giggle uncontrollably.

When she finally stopped laughing, the skater caught his girlfriend's lips in kiss that left the farm girl dizzy and breathless. After Christian had pulled back; he asked, "Can you end your practice with Saskia a little earlier than usual?"

"That's my last chance to practice Christian. Why? How much earlier?" Asked the farm girl as her eyebrows came together in confusion. Nuzzling his girlfriend's neck, the skater began to explain. "I have something special planned for you. But we have our last class with Ms. Rhaine and that gala thing tomorrow from lunch till auditions, so to have time to do what I want to do; we need to do it in the morning. You would need to end you practice about two hours earlier than normal. Plus, I've seen you preform that routine. You have it down perfectly. You could perform it in your sleep."

"Okay," Tara finally gave in then she snaked her arms around his neck, "But you have to give me a kiss."

Grinning at the girl beneath him, Christian leaned in to give her a slow, sweet kiss…Which soon turned into a heated make-out session. Tara was running her hands through his hair while his hands were slowly inching their way under her shirt and ghosting a trail of fire across her back-over her bruise. Tara shivered at the feeling. The brunette had just moaned…Suddenly, the door was thrown open and Ollie walked in.

"Break it up you two or else I'm going to throw a blanket of cold water on you." He told them with a smug smirk on his face as he made his way to his bed. Groaning, the skater released his girlfriend's lips. He turned his head to glare at his roommate. "Go. Away."

Ollie's smile widened into a grin, "Sorry, Reedo. No can do. We have a big day tomorrow, and I need sleep. So-" He walked over to shut the light off, "-Goodnight."

Tara giggled softly as she heard her boyfriend mutter curses about his roommate, before she laid her head on the skater's chest and fell into a blissful sleep. If only the brunette knew what would happen the next day…

The Next Day with Kat and Tara…

"Do I get a special clover?" Asked Kat, while she watched her best friend water her clover plant that Christian had got her. "I know I don't have a company audition, but it is my world premiere."

The blonde may have been all smiles on the outside, but on the inside-her thoughts were consuming her. Luckily Tara sat down behind her best friend, making the blonde's thoughts come to a screeching halt.

"Everyone gets a clover. Even Ben and Grace. I'm making it my mission to end the last year on a positive note." The brunette told her blonde best friend, giving her best friend a squeeze.