Episode 5: Negative Patterns

Episode Five: Negative Patterns

A Week Later…

Abigail stood in Ollie and Christian's room in front of a microphone singing as Ollie recorded her, when Christian walked in. Begging to smirk, he leaned against a shelf.

"Don't worry; I'm sure we'll get it next time. As long as we're not interrupted," Ollie looked pointedly at his roommate.

"You're a real team player these days, Beyoncé." Christian said to Abigail instead of responding to his friend's look. In return the raven haired girl replied with a sassy remark, "We're making a music video."

"Ah," The skater said.

The Next Day with Ben…

Ben stood and moved over to where Sir Jeffery stood. Grasping his hand, the brunette dancer shook the older man's hand while pulling out his chair. Then he moved back to his place at the table beside Saskia.

At the Same Time with Kat, Abigail, and Tara…

"Ugh, this stuff is like chilly on steroids!" Kat said with slight disgust setting the bottle of heat cream on her bed.

"Yeah," Tara said offhandedly before her best friend began to apply the heat cream to her back, "My back is use to it, but make sure to wash your hands after."

The brunette turned to look at her blonde best friend. "Now, the literature says that we have to replace your trigger points with fun distractions. What are your thoughts on archery?"

With a slight sigh escaping from her lips, the blonde rose from her place on her bed. She walked forward so she stood in front of her best friend.

"T," she said; contestation clear in her voice, "Not that I don't love your unbridled support, but you have a gala to focus on."

"But this is-" The brunette started; but Kat stopped her, "I'm serious. If I see you pretty little face between now and then, I'm going to vomit just on principle."

That's when Abigail spoke up from her place on the floor where she was currently excising, "Bulimia humor. Classic."

"Funny," the blonde nodded, "Yet deflective."

"No, no Mom. That's exceptional." Ollie opened the door to Abigail and Kat's room. He looked down at the raven haired girl, "Hey, the film crew is booked for tomorrow. So I'm going to need your help recruiting dancers. And you,"

He turned to look at the brunette on the bed, "I need you to call up your music friend that I heard last night and see when he's getting in tomorrow. I'll give you the location details tonight before you go to bed. We're stepping this up!"

And with a big, bright, wide smile at the three friends; he left.

"Whooo," Abigail sat up from her excising mat with a bright smile on her face, "Fun distractions you say? Tara, I believe it is time to leave her with the babysitter!"

"Yay," Tara returned her raven haired friend's smile, before she turned to Kat; "This is perfect."

"Yay," the blonde repeated her best friend sarcastic. "People please; can we just take a stab at normality? Give me some boy problems to ponder!"

"I've got nothing." The brunette mumbled while she looked back down at the pamphlet. Stopping in the middle of her push up, the black haired ballerina sat down on her mat. "What? Not even those assorted rumors about Saskia and Ben?"

Tara sighed at the question, before she answered. "Look, I care about Ben. But only as a friend. Besides, Christian is my boyfriend and I love him. So with that being said, it's Ben's decision and I'll support him no matter what I think."