22- L.A.

Sam's POV:

I was watching TV in mine and Cat's apartment with a bucket of fried chicken from the one and only shop, tubba- chicken. I was about to change the TV over to FRIENDS since Celebrities Underwater was getting boring, when my phone rang. It was my boyfriend, Freddie. After the tuna fish accident, me and Freddie went on a date, then 2 more and then we got back together. He's moving to LA this week so we can be together more and he's staying with me and Cat and sleeping in MY BED!!!

F: "Hey baby girl!" he happily said into the phone.

S: "Hi" I said chuckling.

F: "What ya doing?"

S: "Y'know, chillaxing, about to watch friends, eating popcorn and bacon"

F: "Did you cook the bacon?" He asked.

S: "Yeah"

F: "Good girl." I could tell he was smiling.

S: "Thanks. What you doing though babe?"

F: "I'm at a café right now and I'm on my way to yours"

S: "Wait what?! Y-you didn't tell me you were coming" I said in disbelief jumping off the couch.

F: "Well, I missed you and I wanted to see you"
S: "Same. Ok, well I'll see you in a bit babe. Bye!"
F: "Love you"
S: "Love you 2" I said and hung up. I then Speedy Gonzalesd to my room to get ready for Freddie. I had on these pyjamas:

What do you expect? I'm Sam?! I got changed into the outfit:

(Minus the bracelet)

Once I put my outfit on, I brushed my teeth, put in a strip of gum, chewed it for 5 minutes, put it back in the bin, brushed my hair a bit, put on some spray and cleaned the house.

30 minutes later:

I was sat on the couch waiting for Freddo when the door went, I sped to the door and flung it open. I jumped onto Freddork and kissed him for 30 seconds. He then let me down and I stood in front of him.

F: "hey babe"
S: "hi" I said smiling widely.

S: "how did you get here?"

F: "On my motorcycle. Wanna go for a ride later?"

S: "I thought you'd never ask" I said softly and went up onto my tippy- toes to kiss him.

F: "What do you wanna do?" He said taking my hand and putting me on the couch.

S: "Uhh... wanna watch TV?"
F: "Sure" he said and got up and went to the kitchen. I turned on Gogglebox and sank into the back of the couch. Freddie came back with 2 bottles of root beer and put them on the coffee table. He laid his head on my lap and stretched out on the couch. I placed my arms on his chest and started stroking it. I bent down and gave him a kiss.

S: "I love you"
F: "I love you too"