11- Sam and Freddie

F: "Really Sam?!" Freddie said storming into the Shay's apartment after Sam.
S: "Yes, really Freddork!"
C: "What you guys arguing about?"
F: "Sam asked to use my calculator but then she spilt her gravy on it, on purpose!"
S: "What's the big chiz?! Aren't you smart enough to do calculations by yourself?"
F: "I- ! Oh wait, thanks" Freddie said brightly.
S: "Huh?"
F: "You said I'm smart"
S: "Whatever" Sam said while eating a piece of ham she stole from the fridge.
F: "Well that arguments over" Freddie sighed and sat on the couch.
Carly came over with a bowl of popcorn and sat on the couch as well. Sam then came over after finishing her ham and sat in between Carly and Freddie. Freddie placed an arm around Sam and she snuggle into his chest. The three then watched 'The Scissoring'. Carly noticed how Sam and Freddie always cuddled up to eachother, sometimes play fight, compliment eachother after a fight but still claimed they hated eachother. Carly knew they loved and cared for one another but didn't want to push Sam and Freddie's friendship.
****
It was halfway through the movie and Sam had fallen asleep in Freddie's arms. It looked like this but Freddie was still awake:

Freddie noticed a peaceful Sam asleep and moved some hair out of her face

Freddie noticed a peaceful Sam asleep and moved some hair out of her face. He kissed her forehead gently and smiled down at her.
F: "Good Night Princess Puckett" he whispered.
Carly chuckled at him.
F: "What?" He whispered at Carly.
C: "You two are just really cute!"
Freddie just blushed and smiled sheepishly. Carly laughed again.
C: "And you two aren't even a couple. Well, I'm going to go to bed. Night!"
F: "Night Carls"
Freddie turned off TV and just sat with Sam for a while before waking her up.
F: "Sam. Sam, Saaammm"
S: "Yeah Freddo" she said waking up tiredly and wiping her eyes.
F: "Do you wanna sleep at yours tonight? Since my mum is at home and also Carly said you can't stay tonight"
S: "Yeah, sure. But can you drive us?"
F: "Don't I always?" Sam chuckled at his comment. They then both got up and walked to the door. Freddie quickly grabbed some stuff from his apartment and then they left.
*^*^*
Sam's bedroom:
F: "You alright?" Freddie said to a worried Sam.
S: "Yeah, I'm just worried because I just saw an email on my mums computer saying I had to go principal Franklin's office tomorrow"
F: "I'm sure it's nothing" he said pulling Sam by the waist and putting her into his lap.
F: "Remember, you haven't got in any trouble for 2 weeks"
S: "I know but I could of been framed for something"
F: "You'll be fine Sam" he said and hugged her. These shenanigans happened everyday even though the two weren't a couple.