Class vs 6

"Everyone except for Midoriya." All Might said.

Izuku didn't wanted to hear his excuses. But couldn't go against teacher so he just agreed to bare with it.
All the others began to move out of class. Iida was taking David and Alex with him.
Finally All Might broke the silence and said,
"Young Midoriya, I am sorry for what I did to you in the past. I....I am ashamed of myself for breaking your trust in me. Not even a single day has passed when I haven't regretted my actions. Can you....Can you please forgive me for my actions."

Izuku was silent, looking down on the floor and not at the person he idolized for more than half his life. Then he finally spoke,

"All Might sensei, I don't want to talk to you. You were the only one who I looked up to. I thought that you would believe me but I was wrong. I don't want to think about the past. I can't forgive you but maybe with time, things could get better. Now if you will excuse me, I have a class to attend", with that Izuku left him.
.
.
.
.
"Alright, so why don't you guys introduce your quirks to the class. " All Might said.
At this David raised his hand.
"Yes, do you a question."
"No teach, I was thinking that why don't we do a quick match. We 6 vs these 19. Come on it will be fun. No harm will be done." David said giving his usual smile.
"A match, I will have fun crushing you extras. Only I can be the number 1 hero. " Bakugou growled.
"Watch your mouth, looks like you forgot what happened to you the last time." Alex said which infuriated Bakugou.

"A match, fine as long as it does not cause critical damage to any student. But don't you think, that 6 vs 19 will be unfair." All Might said.
"Don't worry." David said. "Just give us five minutes before the match and then you can start the match."

"So what should we do." David said looking at Izuku.
"Hey,I don't want to fight them since I want to show Alice something special. Why not make it quick?" Izuku just counter questioned him.
"Alright." David said.
"Well then, here's what we should do."
.
.
Meanwhile, Class 3 A was just standing there doing nothing since according to Bakusquad, they were easily going to win it.

"Alright, Young David. Time's up. It's battle time." All Might said.

All Might blew a whistle, and the match started. Izuku suddenly using his quirk created a few walls of graphite separating the whole class.

Now, David went separate, Alice and Iris went toward a place, and Izuku, Alex and Estella went separate ways.

All of the class 3 A was startled from this. They thought that Izuku's quirk was enhance but this was something else.
"Well, well looks like Izuku got all the ladies for me." David said coming straight at them.
The place where he went had Momo, Jirou, Mina and Tsu.
"Well, Let's make it quick shall we," David said pulling out a bottle of water from behind him. Then he suddenly used the water to create a bow staff.
Mina tried to use her acid but David froze it halfway and it fell solid on the ground.
David using the staff hitted Mina in the head and she fell on the ground unconscious.
Momo immediately created a bow staff and a shield.
David then using his quirk, made Tsuyu's body temperature fall and she couldn't move.
Next, he just hitted Jirou in the stomach. Momo was able to exchange a few hits with him but couldn't catch up to him. David turning his staff into two daggers hitted Momo in the right arm but then stopped seeing that she was going to lose blood.
So he just took her to the recovery girl's office.

Meanwhile....

Iida, Koda, Uraraka and Sato were separated. Suddenly, they heard footsteps and all their attention was brought to the two figures coming towards them.
"Well Well, will you look at them, they are just waiting for us to finish them off." Iris said while jumping happily and clapping her hands.
"Now let's get started." Iris said taking a look at all four of them. Iida tried to use his engines but they weren't working. Sato ate sugar but his physical power didn't increase. Similarly , Koda's quirk or Uraraka's quirk weren't working.
"What did you do to us?" Iida asked them. "We just cancelled your quirks. Now, Alice it's your turn." Iris said.
"Alice just reduced her gravity and began to levitate. She then went towards them and touched Koda and Sato. Both of their gravity increased up to 5G and they both fell on the ground. Uraraka tried to resist by using combat but Iris and Alice were far experienced than Iida and Uraraka.
Both of them tried to land a punch at the girls but Alice quickly punched Uraraka in the gut while Iris held Iida and Alice touched him and then she increased their gravity as well. They fell on the ground and couldn't move. Iris got infront of Uraraka, and said,
" You know, Izu-chan is so happy with us. He's with someone he deserves. You don't deserve him, you never did." "What do you mean?" Uraraka said while trying to lift her head but couldn't but Iris just began to leave them following Alice.
.
.
Meanwhile...

"What the hell, where am I?" Bakugou shouted.
"Oi Bakugou you shouldn't shout man." Kirishima said.
He, Bakugou and Kaminari were separated from the others.
"Who the hell is there, come out you little shit." Bakugou shouted at hearing footsteps.
"Shut up, you are too loud." Came a sleep deprived voice.
Standing in front of them was a blonde girl.
"Huh...a girl, why are you here. " Bakugou asked.
"I don't want to waste my time abd energy on you, I will make it quick." Estella said and suddenly Kirishima's, Kaminari's, and Bakugou's minds were filled with clouds and they couldn't think anything else.

Meanwhile...
.
.

"Hey how did Midoriya got that quirk," Aoyama asked. "That's not important, what's important is that we should check our surroundings and also look out for them. We don't know from where they will come." Tokoyami stated, taking control. He, Aoyama, Ojiro, Hagakure were separated from the others.
"Gotta say, Midoriya always knows what to do and when to do?" Ojiro calmly said, looking around him.

"I will use dark shadow to check the area." Tokoyami said and suddenly, dark shadow appeared.

"Well, well,well, What do we have here. I was hoping to fight that blonde pomeranian but I guess even you are fine." Alex aaid and without another second , he moved at great speed to Tokoyami, grabbing his neck. Before Dark shadow could do anything, Alex squeezed Tokoyami's neck and he fainted.
Ojiro tried to keep up with him but the black belt tailman couldn't overcome his speed.
Next was Aoyama, Alex slowly began to move toward him, when he felt a punch,
"I am still here you know." Hagakure shouted. She had taken off her clothes so that Alex doesn't know .
"Now, Now hiding are we?" Alex said and suddenly grabbed air....no wait..Hagakure.
"Lucky for you, I have an acute sense of smell." Alex said and gave her a punch on the head, and she fell down unconscious.
"Now pretty boy, your fellows just went for a nap time, what will you do." Alex remarked showing his teeth.
"Without wasting more time, he just gave him a good hit in the chest than a kick and Aoyama had also joined his friends in a naptime.
"Gotta say, that nerd sure makes quick decisions." Alex said and began to walk back.

Meanwhile...
.
.
Izuku was walking to the side he chose, looking around himself.
Suddenly, the remaining  came out of their hiding. "Finally showing up, huh." Izuku asked boringly.
"Well let's begin."and he turned into this

"and he turned into this

To be continued....