Part 2

y/n POV
TW YELLING/ NIGHTMARE.

As I was in the taxi he sat in the back with me, we drove probably around 30 minutes to get to his house, he lives in an average size house with a dog and a cat, I love dogs so much. We got in the house and he set me up in the guest bedroom he brought me to his bedroom and said this is where he works if the doors close i must knock. I agreed. He asked me if I wanted to watch a Disney movie I said sure.

That night he tucked  me in and read me a story. I have never felt so much love in a long time.

I fell fast asleep.

" come on my little girl I know you killed your mom" " your useless and stupid nobody likes you" I started to scream. I woke up with the sheets drenched with sweat in my face wet.

George POV

Once I finally put Y/N to bed I decided I would talk to Dream,Tommy, Wilbur, and tubbo. When I was on a call with them I started to hear screaming and crying from Y/Ns room. " who is that crying" dream asked. "Ya who is that" Tommy asked with a confused look on his face. "Ya who " tubbo  and Wilbur added. I didn't say anything I just got up and went to y/N room. When I got there I saw Y/n crying and screaming sweat on her face. I went up to her and I gave her a really big hug, I told her not to worry and that she was safe. I asked her if she wanted to come and sleep in my bed, she said yes.

When I went back in my room I was holding Y/n. She had a soother in her mouth and was holding her stuffed monkey. I laid her on my bed and explained it to the boys what happened. They heard lights snores  from my bed and asked if she was there. I said yes but she is sleeping. I left the call and went to Lie aside y/n

The next morning

Yn POV

I woke up beside George who's on his phone scrolling  through Twitter ( y'all I am not sexualizing this he is like a older brother/ parent figure to y/n). George asked me if I was hungry and I obviously replied with the Yes. We went downstairs and he cooked French toast for me. He put on a movie and went back up to his room I could hear him talking to people. I didn't think much of it, I decided to go investigate but his door was locked. His One rule was to knock on his door, so I did I knocked and he came and answered it he picked me up and placed me on his knee not in front of the camera. He asked me if I wanted to meet his friends he was not live though. I said "otay".

George: this is y/n the girl I was telling you about remember

Dream. "Ohhh yeahhh. Hey y/n. How are you doing"

Y/n. "Pewty good "

Tommy: "how old are you"

Y/n. "Four". But I was holding up 3 fingers

Tubbo: "do you like bees? "

Y/n.  "Ya there cute and fuzzy. "

Wilbur.  "would you Like me to sing you a lullaby"

Y/n."otay"

Wilbur sing me twinkle twinkle little star, and I started dozing off and fell asleep on Georges chest ( not sexualizing y'all nasty).

George's POV
I looked down at y/n and she feel asleep I could your awes and cute from my head set. But then I heard tommy say. "Scream in her ear". I said "tommy I am not doing that". Everyone started to laugh. I picked her up and placed her on my bed  and talked to the boys for a bit longer. After the call dream texted me with a very long text it said. " hey George, I have been Thanking about you a lot lately, and I really like you, not as a friend, more than a friend, I hope you feel the same way but if you don't that is totally understandable, I just thought you should know." I responded by saying " I like you to dream, I like you more than a friend as well. I just have a lot on my plate right now if you can handle  that's perfect, but if you can't that's understandable. I would love to be in a relationship with you." Dream replied almost instantly saying " ofc that is fine. I am glade you feel the same way. I was wondering I have to come to London for Business and drista is coming to. I wondering if we could stay with you? It ok if we can't."  I said " yeah for sure if you're OK with the four year old here."  He said " yep 100%, she seems like a really sweet girl, her and drista will get along. We will be there in about 2 weeks if that is ok? I said " yup sounds good to me" he responded with " ok Georgie good night <3" I responded with "goodnight❤️".

I thought to myself I can't believe the person I have had a crush on for three months now likes me back. It felt like a dream come true. And now he's coming to London. Life is starting to get a bit better, even with a four-year-old.

———————————————————————————
Thanks guys for reading A quick disclaimer, I will not be sexualizing any characters at all, except for George and dream. Thanks guys love you lots remember to eat and drink

Word count: 961.