One

Y/n POV.
TW ABUSE

As I sprinted around the house I was stopped by a large figure in the hall way I was absolutely terrified to look up. Because i knew who ever was there I was going to be in some what of trouble.

Dad: y/n why in the hell are you running around

Y/n. I was just trying to have fun

Dad: well stop what ever you are doing is immature and I don't like when my little girl is immature.

That world little girl made y/n really and I mean really uncomfortable.

I slowly stepped away from my dad, but then I felt Weight on my wrists. My father had pulled me to the floor and started kicking me and hitting my head. I am only 4 years old I thought to myself. I did want to feel pain. Then I heard a ring on the door bell

Georges POV
I was on my daily bike ride around the block when I was over by the sketchy area. I always didn't have a good feeling about this place. Then when I was riding by one house I noticed a play house in the front yard. Then screams inside the house.

My initial instinct told me to go knock on the door so I did. A tall big figure answered the door. And a girl lying on the floor who looked almost dead. I quickly pushed the man out of the way and checked her pulse. It was there but it was very week

George. What the hell is wrong with you

Dad. Nothing she deserves everything she gets

George. no she doesn't.

That's is when I scooped her in my arms and carried her out side and called a ambulance. Once it got there they asked me a bunch of questions like. "What her name and how old is she and where does she live, are you her parent". A wave of stress hit me. I didn't know how to respond. I just stood there in complete shock. I shook my head and hoped in the ambulance. Once we got there I had to fill out forms but she was awake and could tell me a bit about her self. Like how she was five and how she lived dogs and what her favorite color was. Even how old she was.

Y/n POV

I woke up in the hospital where a brunette Kinda more average height man was standing next to my bed holding my hand. I never felt this much affection ever, well ever since my mom died in a brutal car crash. How I know that well my dad blames it on me. I like talking to the man he was nice kind funny and complemented me a lot. When he asked me " why was he hurting you "I said "because I was running around the house ". I Felt teardrops and rimming my eyes I didn't know how to feel, I felt sad but yet loved By the man, I actually felt cared for. The doctors came in and asked me a bunch of questions like what my dad was doing to me and why he was so angry. I mostly responded as Beer, drugs, mental issues, and the reason I know all this is because he tells me about it, crazy right. The doctor said I could leave but I didn't know how to get back home. I didn't want to go back home. The Brunette man told me if it was OK with my dad I could stay with him, it was OK with me even though I just met him anything would be better than that home.

I got home and rang the doorbell. My dad answered furiously he was yelling and screaming and said he didn't want me in the house. Then the brunette man said he would take me, Joy lit up my body I was so happy. My dad asked his name his name was George Davison.

George told me to go pack a bag so I did, I packed my monkey for T-shirts, four pairs of pants, six socks, and 13 pairs of underwear, I packed two shoes, and a picture of me and my mom. When I went back downstairs he told me to hurry. We got out of the house and he called a taxi.

——————————————————————————
I hoped you guys liked my first chapter not the best but it ok

Remember to drink and eat. Love you alll sooo much

Word count. 762