Hamon? Part 2

-Y/n's POV-

Mr Zeppeli was a kind distinguished gentleman. He had taught me about hamon and tried teaching me to use hamon. Despite having sun resistance, my body couldn't handle hamon and my arm almost fell off. Luckily, I was able to stop the bleeding and treated my arm.  Mr Zeppeli was concerned as well as astonished of my being. Should I explain to him of what I am like I did with Dio? No, its best to wait until I get to know him more, I shouldn't just tell someone I just met. 

"Y/n!" Oh Jonathan's awake! 

"Oh Jojo! You're awake!" I turned around being carried by Erina. The lovely blonde is just the sweetest, I'm quite sadden by the fact that she had kissed by Dio by force. Curse you Dio for that! 

"What are you doing here, Y/n? You should be resting!" Erina says worriedly. 

"Oh do not worry, Erina. I'm fine, its Jonathan you should be worried about" I smiled. 

Jonathan looked behind me and looked very shocked. I was quite confused at what he was shocked at, and when I checked it was just Mister Zeppeli. Why was he so shocked about on Mister Zeppeli? 

"Signore Jonathan Joestar and the Lady is Signora Erina Pendleton" Sir Zeppeli spoke. 

Wait. How did he know their names? Have they met before? No they couldn't have met before... Next thing I knew was seeing mister Zeppeli jump in the air, Jonathan yelling "W-Who are you?", and then Jonathan getting jabbed in the rib by Zeppeli's pinky. WHY DID HE DO THAT?! 

I panicked that Jonathan may have gotten more injured, and Erina shows to feel the same. 

"He's injured!! How could you?" Erina glared lightly at the man. 

"Zeppeli sir, why did you jab him in the lungs?" I asked him. 

In response, he just adds some pepper into his sandwich while looking at us. Wait when did he even get the sandwich?! I'm questioning a lot of things now... Nevermind that. 

"He is out of breath, but there's no need to worry." He calmly states. 

"What do you-" I was cut off by the sounds of some sort of cracking and light. I turn to Jonathan, whose arms seems to be magically healing with no need of my skills. I cringed at the sounds of bones popping. As I was trying to process what I have seen and what just happened, Sir Zeppeli and Jojo were talking of some sort. 

' Could this be the hamon Zeppeli talked about? ' I thought before snapping out of questioning pose to see The trio heading somewhere. I followed them just to check out where they were going and what they were doing. 

We were at the side of a river and I wonder, as well as Jonathan, what Zeppeli was doing. Next thing I knew was absolutely shocking! The ripples in the water were so unnatural, there was yellow light coming from Zeppeli, and the frog he punched into the rock was completely fine! Now I do not know which power is powerful, demon arts or Hamon! I wonder what is gonna happen now that Dio is a vampire... 

-timeskip- 

It's been one week, and Jonathan has been getting better at using hamon thanks to Mister Zeppeli. I've helped with Jonathan's training by being the healer and moral support. Jonathan had to defeat Dio and his wicked evil schemes. I was sadden that we had to defeat Dio, we could've help him change and accept humanity, but I can tell it was too late. 

I was gazing at the sun as Jonathan and Zeppeli discussed about something. I was glad I had learned sun resistance as a demon, if I never been able to, I would have never felt how warm the sun was again. I smiled warmly and stared off to the river, thinking of what could've happen.