The End of Dio's Plan?

Jonathan explains his story to Y/n ,who listened carefully. She gasped in shock when she understood the story Jonathan explained to her. She didn't know Dio would come up with a plan like this yet he would've planned it. The ravenette promised that she would be there to help and protect Jonathan, but the Joestar had said that he should be the one protecting her, which Y/n found upsetting a bit. 

Y/n saw Jonathan get up and grabbing some clothes putting them in a bag. He then puts on a trench coat before exiting the room. Y/n was confused to where he was going, so she decided to follow him. Jonathan walks up to a carriage that awaited for him. 

"Jojo? Where are you going?" Y/n asked, her blue orbs filled with curiosity and worry.

Jonathan turned around and cups her cheek, "I'm going to leave for awhile to search for a cure for father. Please stay here safe, and make sure that Dio doesn't do anything, alright Y/n?" 

"Of course, Jojo. You too, be safe" Y/n smiled warmly at him. 

Jonathan smiles back, leans down, and kisses her forehead lightly before entering the carriage. Y/n watches as the carriage departs, she prays that Jonathan shall be safe. The ravenette re-enters the manor, seemingly heading towards George's room. 

As she reaches there, she opens the door to see a sleeping George. He must've been very tired from the events and being ill. Y/n pities him, he was the father she hadn't had for awhile. She couldn't even remember what her own father looked like or recall any memories with him. Y/n stayed silent for awhile before sitting on the bed and placing her hand ontop of George's. 

"Please don't die yet, Mister Joestar... I don't want to loose someone who was like a father to me...Love you Father..." She whispered, tears threatening to appear. 

She stood up and walked out of the room quietly. She shut the door gently, and unknowingly to her, George had almost teared up in his sleep when he heard Y/n's words, it touched him dearly. Y/n saw Dio in a strange attire, he'd looked like one of those characters in a fairy tale, like peter pan, but the colors were different. 

"Dio?" Y/n called to him from the stairs. 

Dio jumped and turned to Y/n, "Ah Y/n..." 

"Where are you going? You know it's quiet dangerous at night" Y/n asked crossing her arms like a mother scolding her child. 

"I know that, but I'm going somewhere. You mustn't come with me okay?" Dio answered honestly. 

Y/n sighs and walks down to him. She hugs him making him tense but the relaxes as he hugs back. She couldn't help that something bad was gonna happen to him. Y/n lets go of Dio as he walks out of the manor. 

As he left, Y/n follows him yet she can't help but feel like a demon following human prey. With her powers, she was easily able to follow the carriage Dio was in. She continues to follow them until they reached to a town. She hid somewhere in the shadows, watching Dio get out of the carriage and enter a bar. 

Y/n would always wondered what bars looked from the inside. But whenever she would be near one back where she was with Giyu, he would always say "You should never enter there, bad things happen". After a while, Dio walks back out from the bar with a couple bottles of wine, she presumed. 

Dio was reeking the odors of something not even hungry demons would want to be near. He looked as if he was drunk or something, she couldn't tell. Dio then bumps into two adult males. 

"Eh? Aren't you gonna apologize for bumping into me?" One of the guys asked. 

Dio simply ignored him and took another swing of the wine filled bottle. Y/n surely was gonna lecture him about going out and drinking at night. And the man was enraged by Dio's behavior.