Hamon?

"H-how?! We shot him with bullets!"

"He d-doesn't even have a single scratch on him!" 

"Well?! What are you all waiting for!? Fill him with more bullets!" 

Before the police could shoot, Jonathan had interfered, "Wait! Dio has my dear friend held as his hostage! Don't shoot!" 

Y/n was making a struggle for Dio by squirming in his hold, but with Dio's new awakened powers, his strength was incredible. And the years of being gentle couldn't help her at all. Dio growled in Y/n's ear making her freeze, "Quit pulling a struggle, Y/n. Soon you'll see how much you need me, then you shall be all mine." 

"Never!" The raven girl yelled and raised her leg up then back to where Dio's crotch area is. 

Dio yowled in pain letting her go, and she swore she saw some of the other men flinch. The vampire tossed the girl aside, luckily Speedwagon caught her just in time. The said man checked her for any injuries and let a sigh of relief for she had none. 

Jonathan grabbed a nearby gun as Dio approached him. He shot Dio in the head, but it had no effect as the vampire blonde held his hand up to the bullet and licked the blood away. Y/n saw all the blood and her body stiffened. She breathed heavily, if more blood appeared she'd have to harm herself to not harm anyone else. 

Dio saw Y/n's struggling state and smirked widely, "JoJo, I must say,  Thank you for my new founded powers! Your father's blood and this ancient mask both helped me!" 

Jonathan stares at his step-brother in shock as Dio jumped into the air, grab an officer's head, digging his fingers into the head, and draining every single drop of blood within the officer until the body was a blob of flesh. 

"Dio! You Villain!! What kind of monster have you become!!?" The Joestar yelled. 

The said villain threw the husk at the other officers and killing them. Blood spews from left and right, even landing near Y/n as she breaks down inside. Dio knew this was breaking Y/n, he plans to make Y/n snap and devour everyone alongside him. He wanted the ravenette to depend on only him. Dio wanted her, he wanted Y/n to need only him. 

Jonathan strutted up a metal statue, taking its sword from its grasp. Speedwagon's eyes widen and tried to stop him. 

"Jojo, you mustn't! You saw what he did to those coppers, he snapped them as if they were twigs! We can't do anything to him!" Speedwagon exclaimed as he held Y/n's shaking form. Her instincts were begging for her to give in and eat everyone, especially Dio... He was a good option to eat since he could also regenerate fast. Y/n stabbed her arm, letting the blood drip onto her hand, this calmed her nerves a bit. 

Speedwagon gasped in worry and tried to bandage Y/n's arm, but couldn't due to her standing up. He watched in awe as her wound quickly healed and she seemed to grow a bit taller. 

Jonathan started to mumble about " brains hidden potential" and Y/n was alerted by the sounds of bones cracking. She turned to see the deflated man from earlier stood up and walked towards Speedwagon, "Your blood lad...  It smells so so delicious.." 

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Him" Y/n growled before she upper cut him. And since she couldn't quite control her strength, so his head was removed from his body.  Dio watched in great amusement when Y/n tore the head of his minion off.

"Father, lend me your strength to defeat Dio! Courage, Jojo! Dio is powerful but you have courage! " Jonathan called to his Father's ghost. 

Dio snarls at Jonathan before jumping from the ceiling. 

"This is it. I won't let you harm anyone else Dio!" Jonathan declared before thrusting the spear into the vampire, but Dio simply blocked it with his hand, blood pours out of his hand. 

"Right through the hand! The spear had went through his hand, he didn't even flinch in the slightest! No way, the bullet hole from earlier! It's already healed up!" Yelled Speedwagon. 

"That is one of the abilities of a vampire, they heal fast" Y/n muttered to him. 

"You're so weak Jojo!!" Dio yelled as he bent the spear and plunged it into Jonathan's shoulder. Jonathan fell to the floor in pain as the blonde flipped behind him, " I have yet to master these new powers of mine, and I'd like to keep my dearest Y/n safe. So, please don't die and allow me to toy with you a bit longer" 

Dio turned back to see no one and smirked, "Hiding are we now? Hmm."

The blonde vampire sniffed the air and turned to a curtain. A pool of blood was pouring out from underneath making him smirk, "You were a fool to attack me, Jojo. I have disowned my humanity in favor of life everlasting. You're behind the curtain like Polonius, and like Polonius , there you shall meet your-" 

"Flaming Waters!" Dio's eyes widen was flames and small drops of water emerged from the pool of blood. Y/n had used her blood to heal Jonathan and burn Dio with the flames and the small droplets. But this had meant, Y/n was worn out extremely, "No one is immortal... not even you, Dio..." 

Jonathan glares at Dio through Y/n's flames as Dio returns the gesture. After a couple of moments, Dio had started to heal once more. 

"He's able to... heal faster than the f-flames can burn him..! If that isn't immortality... then..." Y/n sighed trying to regain her strength. 

"Fire hurts him, but it's not enough." Jonathan then turns his head towards Y/n, "Y/n, can you possibly make anything more hotter? We need you!" 

Y/n tiredly looks at him with her blue eyes, "I-I don't think I can..." and she then fainted to the exhaustion making Jonathan look at her in worry. 

When the flames had disconnected from her body, the flames and droplets were no longer in her control. Jonathan thought before gasping, when he saw the flames. He turned to Speedwagon. 

"Speedwagon! Take Y/n and get out of here! I'll handle this from now!" Jonathan passed the Black haired female to Speedwagon. 

"But Jojo-" Speedwagon tried to speak while holding the ravenette. 

"No buts! Get out of here quick!" Jonathan ordered making Speedwagon nod and run out with Y/n. Dio glared at Speedwagon then at Jonathan. 

"I shall end you, Jojo! I'll take Y/n and make her my bride!" 

"Not a chance Dio!!" 

+With Speedwagon / Short Speedwaifu pov+ 

I ran out of the burning mansion with Miss Tomioka. She had passed out because of exhaustion. I'm very well amazed of her abilities to heal fast, to grow, and make blood burst into flames. She's not human that's for sure, but she's also not a vampire like that wicked man. If she's not a vampire or a human, just what is she? 

As Jojo fights with his brother, I shall stay outside, protecting Miss Tomioka, and pray to the gods that Jojo wins. He'll win surely. 

+Timeskip / Y/n's point of view+ 

I woke up on a neatly made bed and looked around of my surroundings. It seemed like I'm in some hospital room. I soon remembered what happened, the plan of Dio's, him turning into a vampire, and... Argh remembering things makes my head spin... I should take a walk outside. 

I got up from my bed and walked outside. I strolled around the lovely nature around me. I rarely get to see this kind of greenery much, but I enjoy it still. As I strolled around, I noticed a man with a very unique hat, I think it was called a top hat.. He had black hair and... I think he has a mustache! I stared at him with interest and he noticed me. I got into a defensive pose thinking he was gonna attack. 

"I'm not gonna attack you, do not fear" He says in a calm manner. 

I relaxed a little and stared at him, "Who... Who are you?" 

"I am William Anthonio Zeppeli" William says, "And If I may, what is your name?" 

"I'm Y/n Tomioka" I answered with a hint of wariness. 

"Nice to meet you, Miss Y/n" 

"Likewise Mister Zeppeli."