Chapter 15

Everything was going well all these days, everyone was happy in their lives .... especially the two mafia kings ...
The guards and the the maids were also happy to see their young master happy and smiling again ...Jin was happy that his brother was able to enjoy his life and find his happiness ...Namjoon was happy to see his boyfriend was less concerned about his brother and was happy ..
Well in this few months a couple has also formed ....any guesses?

Yup...it's yoonmin ...it all happened when one day Jimin was going to his room to sleep after a long tiring day when he suddenly heard someone playing paino ( yes they had a instrument room in their mansion coz everybody loved music and they all sang well...so why not? )
He was so mesmerized by the tune and thought of checking who was playing the piano at night and when he got closer he heard his favourite song was being played by non other than min Yoongi, his crush ...and he felt like he was being dragged towards the love of his life without him even knowing and in no time he was standing and staring at his long time crush ...

"You know that staring is not good right?" Yoongi asked as he look up at jimin
And this snapped Jimin out of his dreamland ...

"Umm..ah..that ..." Jimin stuttered

"What are you doing here that too this late?" Yoongi asked and suddenly Jimin suddenly felt a lace of confidence and sassed back ...

"Well I could ask you the same " Jimin

"Oh fiesty I see ...well I am here coz I felt like playing my love's favourite song " Yoongi said with a slight blush ...
Actually he thought that it was high time and he needs to tell Jimin about his feelings towards him so he give him a bit of hint ...but Jimin being the innocent little bean, didn't understand what the other meant and got upset that his crush already has a lover ...

"Ooo... Umm ..I think I should leave now
..yo .you c.. continue ..." Jimin stuttered as he was stoping himself from breaking down any moment...and Yoongi got confused and frustrated at the younger's silliness and decided to tell him directly ...

"Jimin wait!!! " Yoongi said as he stepped closer to Jimin ...

"Ye..yes " Jimin

"Do you know who's favourite song is this?" Yoongi asked

"Mmm ...your love's..." Jimin said as he kept his head down not to meet the elder's gaze ...

"And do you know who my love is?" Yoongi

"N.no" Jimin
Yoongi just came closer and cupped jimin's cheeks to make him look up ...

"I will tell you who it is " and as Jimin was about to say something, he leaned in and captured jimin's lips in his ...and Jimin was shocked to even do anything but when he came back to realisation that his love is kissing him, he closed his eyes and kissed back ...they both kissed passionately, enjoying the moment to the fullest ...
After a few minutes they pulled back and Yoongi rested his forehead against the younger ...

"Now you know who my love is ..."
"I love you Park Jimin" Yoongi said as he smiled and Jimin could feel his eyes tear up from happiness ...

" I love you too" Jimin said hugged Yoongi tightly ...

"Baby, will you you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked as they pulled back

"Yes " Jimin replies and smiled widely ...

And this is how they became boyfriends just 2 months ago ...
___________________

Today was nothing special for any of them ...all of them were doing their usual works ....and tae and kook were also busy in working in their own houses ...
Everything was fine until a knock was heard on jk's office room and he replied with a small 'come in' and one of his man came in...
"Sir someone is here to meet you"

"Who?" Jk asked without looking up from his laptop as he typing something ...

"They are addressing themselves as your parents" the man informed and jk's fingers froze ...he couldn't believe what he just heard ... different types of thoughts filled his head ...

'why are they here? What do they want now? Why can't they leave me alone ? Maybe they came here for apologizing...maybe they regret for behaving so bad ...no no ...I won't let them win this time ...why would they want me now ..' Jungkook was sure that his parents would never change but deep down he wanted to believe that maybe just maybe his parents want him as their son ..maybe they did change ...maybe they will apologize ...

Keeping all these thoughts aside, he told his man go outside and tell them the he is coming ...

"Let's show them what they lost and what you got JUNGKOOK!!!" Saying this to himself and taking a deep breath, he walked outside and made his way towards the living room ...

Once he was in the living room, he saw his so called parents sitting comfortably on the big couch sipping the orange juice that was offered to them ...
He walked towards them and sat across them with his killer attitude ...

"Well what an unpleasant surprise to see you both here ...at my place " Jungkook said with a blank and emotionless face ...

"Kookie ...my baby ..we miss you so much ..." Hyeona (jungkook's mom) said with her sickening sweet voice and stood up to come and hug his 'baby' 🙄😤

_______________________

So what do you guys think ...why did jungkook's parents come to meet him suddenly ...why did he not want to meet them ...what happened with Jungkook in the past. ..any guesses???tell me in the comments ...

And do vote and share ...it really means a lot to me ...and plz follow ...

Thank you for reading ❤️
BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim