Chapter 7

After Taehyung hanged up, Jk immediately went to his room to get dressed ...

He goes inside his walk in closet and picks an outfit and gets ready to leave ...
He also put on light makeup to add more defination to his face and walks towards the door ...

But as he was approaching the door, his heart was beating fast and he was nervous?? ...
He didn't knew why in the hell was he feeling nervous suddenly ...he has done it with many people so he shouldn't be nervous right ?? He shouldn't be feeling this type of weird things ....then why ??

Deciding to keep these thoughts apart he hoped onto his Lamborghini and went towards Taehyung's house ( yes he was driving himself ...coz he don't want anyone to disturb him while he is doing ahem* work* ahem ..🤫)

      (What Jk was wearing

      (What Jk was wearing ....Omo he's so handsome 🤗🤗🥰🥰)

________________
Taehyung was pacing around his room waiting for his kitten ... that's when Namjoon came to his room to ask about tomorrow's schedule but was shocked seeing his little brother being nervous and biting his lips while walking back and forth in his room ...

"Tae are you ok" Namjoon asks literally worried about his brother ...and this made Taehyung startled as he jumps a little bit on his place ...

"Ooo hyung!!! You scared me ...and yeah I am ok  " Tae says while placing a hand on his chest ...

And Namjoon was shocked to hear that ..
" V ...are you sure you are ok ....you are spacing out baby ..."

" I am fine hyung ...it's just I am getting laid today ...so just thinking of that ...nothing much " Tae says again going back to thinking about Jungkook ...

'  From when did his flings have such importance in his life???' Namjoon thinks to himself ...
" It is just your fling or something more important huh??? " Namjoon says as he smirks ...

"No hyung ....it is nothing else than that" V immediately answers as if he was defending himself ...

"Ok ok ...then I will tell everyone to leave the house...I know it's gonna be a long night coz I can clearly see your boner young man " Namjoon says while chuckling at the end and tae blushes ...

" Hyuungggg!!!!" Tae whines and Namjoon smiles at him and leaves the room ...

( What Tae is wearing .... isn't he adorable🥺🥺☺️🤗)
_____________________

After 20 minutes ....

Jungkook finally arrives at Taehyung's  house ...and his heart was beating faster than before ...to the point that he can hear his own heartbeat ...

*Come on Kookie ....it's just one night stand ...why are being a scardy cat ???! !! You can do it !! Fighting!!!"
Jungkook mutters to himself and pressed the doorbell ...
After a few seconds  Taehyung opened the door and his jaw dropped on the floor ...he was staring at Jungkook like a full course meal ...and the boner that he got before started to hurt seeing the beauty in front of him ...

Jungkook's was no different ...
He was looking at Taehyung and checking him out shamelessly. ..he couldn't believe that someone can have this great body ....

Then Taehyung cleared his throat and invited the younger in ...
They went inside and were sitting on the couch of the living room ...

After some minutes of the awkward silence Taehyung started ...
"So how was work?"

"Yeah ...it was good ...just had to take care of some paperworks "

" Ooo ...do you want anything ...I mean tea or coffee?" V asks ...

"Are you serious tae ...it's literally 11:45 p.m. ...who drinks tea and coffee at this time ?" Jungkook says as he chuckles ...

"Yeah you are right !!!" V says as he laughs awkwardly at his own stupidity...

"So ...." V starts ...

"So ..." Jk repeats the same ...both were starting to feel hot ...and Taehyung couldn't control himself anymore coz his little problem was hurting very much now ...
So he comes close to Jungkook, touches his cheek while caressing it softly and leans forward, Jk closes his eyes feeling the warm lips of Taehyung on his own ...softly moving ...
The kiss was slow and soft at first but when Jk moaned in between the kiss , it turned into a heated makeout session and both were kissing each other roughly ...Tae picked Jungkook in bridal style and went towards his room still kissing ...
He went inside the room and locked it and placed Jk on the bed gently and hovered over him ... kissing and licking his jaw and neck and collarbone ...
Jk felt himself aroused and quickly pushed Taehyung to the bed hovering on top of him, giving wet kisses all over his neck and inhaling his manly scent ...

He then starts to unbutton Taehyung's shirt and threw it somewhere in the room...
He then admired Taehyung's body, his abs , his tattoos and his broad chest and licked his own lips ...

Taehyung smirked at this " Like what you see baby?" He asked

"Yes Daddy" Jk says as he was still admiring the man on front of him ..

____________________

Thank you for reading ❤️💞

Plz vote, share and comment...
BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜
- Authornim ...