Chapter 5

NEXT DAY MORNING ...

Taehyung was sitting on the big couch of his living room with a gun in his hand ...

" Tell me the name of your boss "
V asked to the man who was sitting on his knees with blood all over his face ..bruises and cut all over the body and heavily breathing ...

No response....

"You will not tell me easily huh !!! Ok ...I see ..."

THUD!!!

The injured man whose name was Karl fell on the ground after V hit him on his head with his gun...

"Open your mouth you bastard ..." V screams at him ...

" I wi..ll ne.never.r ...te..tell y..you ..." Karl spat out ..

" Then die" V said ...
As he was going to shoot him someone came in and said

" V , Mr.lee needs to talk to you ..."

" Ok Namjoon hyung, I am going now ..."
" Boys take care of him ... V says while pointing at Karl ...

ON THE CALL WITH MR.LEE ....

"Yes mr.lee " v said

" V, I needed to inform you that I will not be attending the meeting with you about the guns ....instead the one who will be giving you the guns will himself be meeting you ...

"Ok ...when is he coming then ?"

"At the same time"

"Ok done "

__________________

NEXT MORNING...

V was in his room when one of his man came and informed him about the guest's arrival ...

"Sir someone named jk is asking for you "

'hmmm jk ....I have heard this name before....' v thinks to himself

"Ok ..I am coming "

V then goes to the living room and sees someone sitting on the chair ...

"Jk ...." V says as he goes in front of the person ...he could not see his face because jk was facing down ,looking at his phone...

Hearing V's voice jk snaps his head towards him and v was shocked to see his rival sitting in his living room...

'God!!! He has become more handsome ...look at all those tattoos and his abs ...god a complete DADDY MATERIAL' JK thinks after seeing Taehyung ...

god a complete DADDY MATERIAL' JK thinks after seeing Taehyung

Well Taehyung was the same looking at Jungkook ...
'Fuck ...he has become more beautiful and sexy ...those thighs ...I wanna lick them so bad ...look at his cute, innocent face and that great body .. oh god !!!" V thinks while staring at the other ...Both were staring at each other without them knowing ...them Jungkook gets Into composure and says ...

"Long time no see Kim " ...jk says with a slight smirk ..

V comes out of his dreamland and replies ...

" What a pleasant surprise BABYBOY ...." V says with a smile ...

And it would be a lie if Jk says that it didn't affect him ...coz his heart started beating fast just by that one word ...

"So why are you here BABYBOY? V asks as he takes a seat across him ...

" First..don't you dare call me that and second...I am here for you ...or should I say your needs " ..jk says and smiles innocently ...

V suddenly chokes on his spit after hearing what Jungkook said ..
' NEEDS!!! WHAT DOES HE MEAN? '
V thinks to himself ...

"What ...?" V asks a little bit blushing ...

"I said , I am here for your needs ..."
" And I am sure that only I can fulfill it " Jk continues...

" How do you ..." V gets cut off when jk says ..
" Oh ..come on ...I know you are highly in need of the guns and equipments ...and only I can give them to you ..."

V was shocked..." You were talking about guns ?" V says as he stands up ... honestly he was a bit upset that jk was talking about guns and not his needs (sex) coz he really wanted to devour him ...

"Yes ...and mr.lee told me that you are offering a huge amount of money ...so why not ?" Jk

" Ok ..let's go to my office ..and then we can talk..."

"Let's go"

"So ...how much can you offer ?" Jk says as he was sitting on the chair across Taehyung ...

But V was thinking of something else ...and he said ...

"But I have another offer for you BABYBOY " ...
"And it is better than the previous one " ..

" Oh really ..and what is it ?" Jk asks raising his eyebrows ...
"First ask your men to go outside " V

"Well same goes for you then" Jk

Both of them send their men out and locked the door ...then jk asks about the deal ...

"How about we both take each other ( have sex )?"

Jk's eyes widen for a moment but then he says ...
" I don't think it's a great idea Kim coz I am not into small things" Jk says with a wide smirk ..

V was surprised that jk was really into these things ...
" Oh then I can assure you that you will not regret it ..."

Jk thinks for a bit and then says ...

"Show me that I will not regret it ...and if I am pleased ...I will consider it ..."

Hearing this V's smirk widen and he gets up from his seat ...

__________________
To be continued ...

I hope you guys are enjoying it ....
Do vote and comment ...

Thank you for reading ❤️
BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜
- Authornim