Chapter 1

(alright, let's get to it, no need for this author message anymore to start my stories)

*3rd Pony View* Nightguard needed for Freddy fazbear’s pizzeria, the words read on the flier posted up on the job board.

Rainbow dash had been in need of a job and had been checking the board nearly everyday, but this flier had never been there whenever she flew by, so it caught her attention quite quick.

“Night Watchman guard needed to watch restaurant each night, blah, blah, blah, 120 BITS?!” Rainbow nearly jumped with joy when she read that line, with 120 bits shy and herself could live cozily in one of the expensive cloud houses above ponyville.

she took on of the tearaway numbers on the bottom of the page, quite surprised to see that nearly all of them were still there, only a few were missing.

 She quickly spread her wings and flew home as fast as she could so that she could tell her fiance, fluttershy, the news As she was flying though, something got her thinking, while she skimmed through most the paper, she did read over a few lines that read “not responsible for possible dismemberment” those words bounced around in her head making her forget she was flying really fast towards her house and she slammed face first into the front door.

shy heard this really loud thump from inside and quickly ran to the door to answer it, she opened the door not to find anypony in particular, but she did notice how her fiance was lying face first in the ground “oh my goodness, rainbow are you alright?!” she said as she lifted dash up and into the house.

“owws, my head” rainbow said as she rubbed her hoof on the top of her head and fluttershy quickly hugged her “you’re alright!” shy said with joy as rainbow slowly collected herself.

“of course i’m fine, why wouldn’t i be?” rainbow said with a grin of confidence, even though she was quite embarrassed for losing her concentration while flying.

“well, maybe next time you shouldn’t fly so fast when coming home, don’t you remember what happened last time?” shy said as the thought of that day slowly flooded back into rainbow mind.

“how could i?, like half the town was in pieces and then the angry mob, don’t even get me started on the farmer ponies who chased me clear across town with pitchforks.” rainbow said with a slight chuckle remembering how she accidentally gained enough speed and caused a sonic rainboom in the middle of town.

“we really don’t need another one of those incidents again rainbow, so please try to fly a bit slower next time?” shy asked with puppy dog eyes, and rainbow hated “the eyes” because she could never really say no whenever shy did them.

“ok, fine, i’ll fly more slower next time, just stop with the puppy dog eyes” rainbow said while trying to cover her own eyes to try and break free.

“ok, now why were you flying home so fast in the first place rainbow?” shy asked wanting to know why rainbow needed to be home so quick, and why she nearly knocked herself out while flying home.

“oh right, i found a job poster on the board that seemed pretty interesting and really simple, plus the pay is pretty decent” rainbow explained as she told shy about nearly every detail on the poster except for the part about possible dismemberment.

“120 bits?!” shy said as her jaw seemed to drop to the floor realizing that they could afford quite an expensive house up in the sky closer to ponyville.

shy tackled rainbow in a barrage of kisses and a tight hug and rainbow slowly chuckled as she returned the favor by kissing shy on the cheek “relax flutters, i don’t have the job yet, i have to go in and talk with their boss to see about the opening.” rainbow said as shy kept kissing her cheek.

“i know, but this would be the best job ever when you do get it, they would be fools not to hire you, you’re rainbow dash” shy said as she kissed rainbow on the lips this time.

as rainbow and shy were passionately making out on the floor, they were interrupted by a knock on their door “who could that be?” shy said as rainbow and her got off the floor and shy fixed her hair as she answered the door to be met by a loud yet very familiar voice that belonged to none other than the best party planner in the world.

“Hey Fluttershy!, Is Rainbow home, of course she is, mind if i come in?!” pinkie said in her normal voice which naturally seemed as if she was just screaming nearly everything.

fluttershy stood wide eyed as she scratched her ear “sure” she muttered in her whisper voice and she let pinkie in as she went into another room to make some tea, but to also get her hearing back.

“hey pinkie, what brings you by?” rainbow dash asked as pinkie bounced over to her with a grin of pure joy on her face.

“well, i was hopping through town when i passed by the job board and happened to find this” she said as she pulled the flier out of nowhere...how the hell did she do that?

“yeah, i saw that one, i grabbed one of the numbers off the bottom….wait, the flier on the board had a few numbers missing, this one is full, how in the worl-” rainbow was about to ask as pinkie cut her off and started to speak.

“oh, well i saw that this job looked interesting and that you might like to take a look, so i went over to the building over in the town square and picked up one of the fliers from there” she explained as rainbow pointed something out that seemed out of place.

“how did you know where they were?, they don’t have an address on the flier?” rainbow asked as she raised her eyebrow and pinkie started to explain.

“easy, i always pass by the building when i stroll through town, haven’t you noticed the building?” pinkie asked as she began to describe the building to dash.

“the outside is a purplish blue, along with the roof being a brownish beige” pinkie said with a smile.

“oh, i have noticed a building like that, but i never bothered to ever check it out since it seemed sorta boring to me” rainbow said as her ears began to droop a little because she had always passed the building when clearing the weather for ponyville, but never took a look at the building.

“so, you gonna go and see if you can get the job?” pinkie asked as she made the flier disappear into thin air….again, i don’t know how the hell she manages to do this stuff.

“probably, the pay is pretty high, so i might see if flutters could join me on the job...maybe we’ll get even pay which will double the outcome.” rainbow said as she heard shy call for her from the kitchen, so she walked over to see what she wanted.

“What is it shy?” dash asked unsure why shy needed her right at the moment.

“i don’t think i should go and work, what if-” shy was about to continue her thought before rainbow dash cut her off.

“look shy, i know that you don’t like being around people, but this job is at night when no one is around, if we both score this job, it will give us time alone, and we get double the pay of the offer.” and as much as flutters would like to argue, she hated to admit it, rainbow was right about all of that.

“ok, we will go talk to the owners tomorrow” shy said knowing she couldn’t change rainbows mind.

____________________________________________________________________

Not a bad start to a new book if i do say so myself, but the rest of they will be a fun challenge to write.

 see you all next chapter!

Muffins & Hugs

~H00DAMAN