Panic Attack

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up in a room that I didn't recognize, I mean it looked nice, but where was I?

(Again it's isn't really that dark, just the best picture I could find of Y/N's aesthetic)

I began to try to figure out where I was. Last time I remember being awake Gaege and me where out staring at the moonlight, I was dozing off and I assume I fell asleep. So, how exactly did I end up where I was whether it was somewhere I knew or not? Guess I shouldn't linger on that right now. Looking around the room I could tell it was the same layout as the room I was told to stay in when I got there. I decided to walk out of where I remembered the exit of the room was, walking out I could tell I was in the room and the same house I was yesterday. Now being able to relax knowing I was in my room there was just one more question, when did it get decorated? Again, nevermind it right now. I looked on a nightstand on the side of bed to see an led light remote, I recognized the brand, I had owned a lot of led lights, maybe I was kinda obsessed with them. I turned the lights that were in my room off since they were barely visible because it was light outside. I picked up my phone that was also on the nightstand and checked the time.

6:55 AM

Friday, June 4

Wow, it was actually really early. Maybe I should go on I quick run, I told myself I was gonna start the diet today, which also meant exercising. I went into the closet and looked in my suitcase for something to wear to go running.

(Keep in mind Y/N doesn't have to look like the person in the picture, she's just wearing the outfit the person in the picture is wearing)

That's another thing, I need to hang up these clothes sometime today. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get a water bottle.  I decided to text Gabby just so when she wakes up she'll know where I am.

Name Key:

Y/N=Y/N G=Gabby

Y/N: Hey Gabby, just wanted to tell you that I'm going on a run later. Just so you're not wondering where I am when you wake up.