The Tour

(Me: Says the next chapter will come out sometime later that same day.

School: Yea, not gonna happen.)

(Possibly a long chapter)

(3rd Person Reader POV)

Y/N went downstairs to continue talking to everyone else. They were all so nice, and just like in the call, Gaege kept smiling at Y/N when she talked. Then Gaege told everyone that he was taking Y/N to go to see some places. Everyone went up to their rooms while Y/N and Gaege went out to the car. They got in and pulled out of the driveway, while they were driving the sparked up a conversation.

Name Key:

GG=Gaege Gibson Y/N=Y/N

Y/N - So, where are we going?

GG - Well, if you want we can stop by Starbucks before we go anywhere else?

Y/N - Sure! I could go for frappuccino right now.

GG - Okay then we'll stop there.

Y/N - Okay soo, what do you want to talk about?

GG - I don't really know, why don't we play 21 questions to get to know each other better?

Y/N - I'm down, ask me a question.

GG - Okay, why did you start YouTube?

Y/N - Good one, well I started YouTube because I bought a VR Headset for fun and just for shits and giggles I decided to record myself. I thought the footage was kinda of cool, so I edited in the software I used to edit my uncle's wedding and posted it not even thinking anything of it. Then I literally come back next day to millions of views and over 100,000 subscribers. Everyone commented saying they wanted more, so I made more. Now here I am.

GG - That's actually really cool. 

Y/N - Thanks.

GG - Okay, question #2, why do you write songs?

Y/N - Well, I've had, a lot, of things happen to me. They do hurt me sometimes, but instead of crying over it, I write it out. It's like therapy. I have a "diary" if you will that I write that stuff in. Then I have a songbook, so I take my "diary" and write the stuff down, make it rhyme, make it meaningful, and I have someone make a beat. I then just record it and send it to the world to vibe to.

GG - *he sat speechless for a second* Wow, that's amazing.

Y/N - Glad you think so!

They finished their game of 21 Questions pretty quickly. After they finished, Gaege asked if he could hear some of Y/N's songs. She said that of course he could, and pulled up her Spotify on her phone and connected it to the car. She waited until they got to a stop light and quickly handed him the phone before the light turned green. "Pick anyone you want." Y/N said handing him the phone. He scrolled for a couple of seconds then clicked something, music soon started playing.

(So when I say her song plays It's really just gonna be someone elses song. But I'm sorry but I am NOT making multiple songs just for a fanfic that I'm pretty sure is gonna flop. So are we stealing people's songs and saying they're Y/N's? Yes we are.)

(And some of these songs are gonna be slowed + reverb just because I think it sounds more normal then the actual song.)