The IRL Meeting

(I would just like to say I am listening to Pretty Savage by BLACKPINK right now, this isn't important, just wanted to say that.)

"Hi, this is your Captain speaking, we will be landing in Flordia in about 3 minutes. I ask that all devices or anything else you took out of your bags should now be put back in the bag. Thanks for flying with us, hope you enjoy Flordia, and we also hope to see you back here soon!"

Hearing this announcement Y/N put her laptop back in her backpack along with the mostly eaten fruit bar in front of her. After a couple of minutes the plane landed and Y/N got off along with everyone else. She went to the bag collect and decided to text Gabby to tell her she had made it.

Y/N: Guess who made it to Flordia!!

G: You made it! Okay, me and Eddie are gonna pick you up at entrance B.

Y/N: Okay! Can't wait to see you Gabbs!

G: Can't wait to see you either!

 After Y/N put her phone down she continued to wait for her bag. About 10 minutes later she saw her bag about to pass by her, and quickly picked it up. She walked outside to find entrance B, but she must have been close because she saw a black Audi SUV pulling up with Gabby poking her head out the window saying "Hey biiiitch!".  Y/N ran to the car, opened the passenger door and hugged Gabby like she hadn't seen her in years. Y/N put her suitcase in the trunk and got in the back seat of the car. The whole ride Gabby and Y/N were talking and catching up with what they had missed out on, Eddie chipped in the conversation at some points.

After a little while they had arrived at the house and pulled into the driveway. The house looked amazing!

(Just a note, it is not actually that dark outside

(Just a note, it is not actually that dark outside. That's just the only picture I found of a house that was big and beautiful. You may continue.)

"Oh my gosh... you weren't lying when you said the house was huge!" Y/N said as she got out of the car. Gabby and Eddie started to explain that they thought it would be cool if everyone could live together, so they got a huge house with a lot of room so everyone had space to live here. They continued to talk as Eddie got her suitcase from the back, and they all approached the front door.

(Gaege's POV)

I was told that Gabby's friend, Y/N, was coming to the house to stay for a while. I think it was because it was her birthday was soon, Gabby's a good friend for not wanting Y/N to spend her birthday alone again. When I saw her on that call she just seemed so shy and timid, if I'm being honest it was kind of adorable. 

I saw Eddie's car pull up in the driveway and saw Eddie, Gabby, and Y/N exit the car. Eddie gets something out of the back of the car and they start to approach the house. I was getting more nervous every step Y/N was taking. Then the door opens, and there she is. I see Y/N standing in front of me, I could tell by her expression that she was really nervous, but I didn't say anything.

Name Key: (Btw all of these are gonna be in 3rd Person)

(GG=Gaege - Y/N=Y/N - G=Gabby - E=Eddie - M=Mully - J=Josh - N=Narrator)

M - Hi Y/N!

J - Hey Y/N!

Y/N - Hey Guys!

GG - Hi Y/N. *he said quietly after he stopped staring in her eyes*

Y/N - Hi, Gaege, isn't it? *she said after looking at Gaege speechless for a couple seconds*

GG - Yeah, yeah it is.

(Narrator's name is Grant but I didn't remember that in chapter 2 so the characters are gonna say Grant but the Name Key is gonna be N for Narrator because I don't feel like going back and changing it. Sorry, about it :l )

N - Hi Y/N!

Y/N - Hi, Grant?

N - Yep.

Just then Eddie stumbled through the door with Y/N's suitcase in his hand. He was breathing fast and immediately ran to the fridge and got some water out.

E - I am... almost 100% sure... you have a human in that thing. *he said taking multiple stops to breathe*

Y/N - I told you I could get it and that you didn't have to.

G - Oh don't worry about it Y/N, he's always so dramatic.

Everyone in the room except Eddie of course chuckled. He was still downing the bottle of water he got from the fridge.

G - As a matter of a fact, Eddie can you take Y/N's bags upstairs?

Y/N - Okay Gabby, you can stop torturing him now. I'll take it upstairs.

G - Okay fine, you can go get settled upstairs in your room. Go upstairs, take a right, then walk down the hallway and take a left. The room all the way down the hall is your room.

Y/N - Thanks Gabby.

Y/N went upstairs and I assume she found her room. It was nice to see her on call, but it was even better to see her in person. She seemed like such a chill person on call, and in person. And mostly, it was nice to get to know her on call, but I know it's gonna be even better to know her in person.

(Y/N's POV)

I found the room that was going to be mine for a while. Nothing really special about it, just a plain white room with a desk and a nightstand. I looked in one door and it was a closet. I was going to put up all of my clothes, but my procrastinating ass just decided to sit the suitcase in the closet for now. I saw another door assuming it was another closet but it was actually a bathroom. I never had a bathroom in my room, not in my house as a child, my house as a teenager, or my house that I have now. After I shut the bathroom door I hear my bedroom door open. Gaege walks in and smiles. "Are you in the middle of something?" he asks. I shake my head as to say no. "Well, you're new to Flordia, and I wanted to show you some places. Kind of a tour sort of thing." he says in a sort of questioning tone. I have never been to Flordia, so being able to see a couple of things would be nice. "Sure, I'm down." I say smiling now. He nods his head and shuts the door on his way out of the room. I want to go down and get to now everyone else, then me and Gaege can go on the "tour".

(Ok so in this chapter I was gonna make you spend a whole lot of time with Gaege but this chapter in itself is going on 1300 words and my computer will start glitching tf out. But next chapter that will happen. Should be out sometime today, hope you guys have a good day.)