suspicious

Sum: (just this once) angel gets back from work knowing that charlie said she brought y/n with her and vaggie leaving the place with only alastor and angel as everyone else went to bed.

Angel walks into the front door of the hotel after getting done with the same shit with valentino, his sexually abusive boss.
Angel thinks about what he was going to do for the night, but he stops his planning when he sees a certain red deer demon.

Alastor seemed little more...joyful for se reason, and angel was not having it. Angel thought of a way to get alastor's attention.

"Hey alastor your mum gay!"
He says aloud with two hands cuffed around his mouth.
Alastor turns his head around with a dark glitched aura and strides over to angel dust.

Angel snickers knowing alastor wouldn't do anything to him, alastor wouldn't find amusement in that.

"Now why would you say that, my feminine fellow?" Alastor speaks in his dark and glitchy voice.
"Just what are you playing at with y/n huh smiles? I don't see you talking to other people or stare at other people like her..

.so if you want to do something to her then you have to go through me you strawberry fawn looking motherfucker!"
Angel finally shouts as angel walks away upset to the elevators of the hotel.

Alastor was actually quite surprised by angels little outburst as he stands there shocked and more calm then earlier.
"Well, well...I guess I have myself some, competition"

He goes back to his familiar smile before walking into charlie's office to wait for when charlie gets back.

When charlie vaggie and y/n were driving back home, y/n felt very strange and filled with a suspicious feeling and she clings to vaggie " hey girls...how about we go home for tonight? I think I have enough clothes and skin care products for the time being..."
Y/n spoke quietly as her stomach begin to turn...