new clothes but the same cloak..

3rd person pov:
" Whats wrong, what happened?" Charlie says she speedrun's to the edge of y/ns bed.
Panicking, y/n clenches as her sheets, her eyes were so wide.
"Awe poor d/n.." charlie says as she gives y/n a big hug.

"Charlie, I don't know why I'm here.. but I know I'm supposed to be living. Please help me find redemption..." Y/n pleaded trying to clam down. Y/ns heart never had beaten so fast as of now. Charlie stared at y/n with a somber but empathetic look, as she pats her shoulder when she lets go of y/n

"I promise I'll do what I can to help" charlie promises, before nodding at y/n with a small smile before she gets off y/n's bed and to the door.

"Before I leave...in the morning come downstairs, I have some extra clothes I can give you, vaggie volunteered hers as well" charlie said as she was she was peaking through the doorframe, her hand on the door handle as Charlie closes the door behind her.
-------------------------------------------------

At around 8 in the morning, in her hotel room, she had some clothes that charlie didn't wear becuase she has her suits and alot of clothes from vaggie that were more street wear then fancy unlike Charlie's.

Y/n would look through the options, feeling the fabric underneath her finger tips as she picked a few articles of clothing to try on.
-------------------------------------------------

Angels pov:

I had just walked out of my hotel room after feeding my little piggie fat nuggets.

I had to go to VAL'S today, Im still sore from yesterday, he had me working a bunch ever since I missed the last two days. but if I wanted to survive and have money I needed to...

Or else Valentino would have killed me by now....

When I passed by I saw d/n's hotel door, before I could knock to say goodbye to her before work, her door suddenly opens with d/n holding the handle.

That was when I noticed her clothes.

She wore a black and very long dress, it actually looked nice with the shoes she always wore, I couldn't help but stare at her body before I quickly shook my head.

"WOW d/n got something special today ? Maybe a nice hunk?" I teased, putting a hand of my hip and the other was a finger gun.

"A hunk? Psft~ hell no, I just thought that I wore something else today, other there my cloak of course hehe..' she said, rubbing her neck through her hood sheepishly as she forced a laugh.

she still has her dirty yellow cloak on,  she wears that thing all the time.

Did she have a ugly face, or a bad hair day? Didn't seem like I was going to find out until later.

" It's nice to see ya again, but I gotta get going, I'll see you after vals~"
I waved at her and she waved back.

" What are you up to toots ?" I mumbled to myself as I get on the Risky elevator.

I hope today is an easy day..