(Extra) 40: Wedding Night

"Kenma..."

The pretty dress was already half off your body, Kenma being unusually impatient as he left his mark on your neck, trailing down to your chest. His hands moved quickly over your body, undoing the stuff keeping the dress on you, letting it slide down your legs and into a pile on the floor. You guys weren't even 5 feet into the hotel room yet.

The long and tiring night of thanking guests for coming and taking pictures had finally come to an end, and you were finally in your husbands arms as he caressed your body, smiling to himself knowing that you were his, legally and emotionally.

He could barely wipe the smile off his face and neither could you. He locked eyes with you, wide grins on both your faces before you guys burst out laughing, Kenma slipping his hand under your thighs and carrying you bridal style to the bed. You giggled, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Kenmaaaa."
"Yes love?"
"you look stupid."

You snickered, probably a little drunken from earlier.

He scoffed, kissing your forehead "you look stupider"

"That's not a very nice thing to say to your wife."

He hummed, sudden lust taking over his playfulness in an instant as he leaned down, taking your lips in a passionate kiss. He pulled away for a second, his feline-like eyes staring into yours.

He exhaled a breath he was holding and smiled at you.

"My wife......i like that...i like that a lot."

Wrapping your arms around his neck once more you pulled his face down to yours, so his elbows were supporting his body weight on either side of you before you pulled him into another kiss.

His hands went behind your back, unclipping the lace bra you wore under your wedding dress, pulling it off completely and tossed it to some part of the room where it would stay forgotten until morning. He fondled one of your breasts with his hand, his tongue flicking over your nipple, sucking it while listening to the soft airy moans you let out.

Your hands clenched the sheets, a whine escaping your throat when you felt his mouth leave your body, only to be replaced with a gasp, followed by a shiver of pleasure when you felt him move your underwear to the side and immediately begin to go down on you.

He knew all the most sensitive spots by now, and the most obvious one to go after was well of course, your clit.

His tongue swirled around it, wetness coating his lips while he gently sucked on it, at the same time inserting a finger into you, causing you to arch your back.

"You- oh god.." you could barely keep your eyes open, just wanting to close them and let him have his way with you tonight.

Looking up at your state from under his eyelids he continued eating you out, making brief eye-contact when you looked down, only for you to roll your eyes in pleasure a second later.

Your high was coming on, all the pleasure that was building up begging to be released, but oh noooo, of course he had to stop a second before you came.

Leaning back and getting off the bed he started to take the rest of his clothes off, a boner showing through his boxers as he walked in the direction of the bathroom.

"Kenma?"

Giving you a sweet smile over his shoulder he walked into the bathroom pausing at the door.

"I'm gonna shower."

Your mouth fell open, your high dying down, the uncomfortable feeling after not cumming after being so close lingering.

You heard the water running a second later, and your jaw only slackening more. Standing up while fuming you discarded the rest of your lingerie on the floor, before walking into the bathroom, pulling the curtain back.

He glanced over at you, his hair wet and sticking to his neck while he innocently smiled, pretending he didn't see the scowl on your face.

"you can't just-"

He interrupted you, wrapping his arms around your middle and lifting you, your legs instinctively wrapping around his torso before he pressed your back against the shower wall while the water hit him dead on. His hands went under your thighs holding you up and his lips moved to yours immediately, capturing you in an electrifying kiss. You could feel the tip of his erection poking your entrance, rubbing against you just enough to tease you.

He went from your lips to your jaw, and then your neck, leaving hickeys whereever he desired. Wanting him inside you, you pushed your weight down, the tip entering at last.

Smiling against your neck he slowly lowered you until you were taking his full length, the 8 inches almost poking your womb.

He took his head out of your neck and pushing his damp hair out his face, giving you a look asking to move. When you nodded, he pulled out, before slamming into you, earning a gasp from you. Then he started to move at a slower pace, just fast enough so it wasn't excruciatingly slow, but slow enough so that you wouldn't reach your climax within 3 minutes.

It was like he almost showed you up in everything, the pretty mother fucker he was. His moans weren't as loud as yours, but they were just as soft and pretty if not more.

"faster...please...."

Breathing a sigh of relief from not having to hold back anymore he picked up his pace, thrusting upwards into you, removing one hand from your waist and using it to gently wrap his hand around your neck, lifting your face to make eye-contact with him.

It looked like you were in another world, your eyes glossed over, lips parted slightly, but you looked happy too, the faint outline of a smile on your lips as your husband pounded into you.

"You're so pretty y/n.." he murmured before leaning in to give you a kiss. Without telling one another, both of you reached your climax at the same time, your cum starting to drip down your thigh when he pulled out, his dick still hard.

"Again?"

-the end for real-