11: His Stream

"Eh?"
"I said lets fake date." you grumbled, shifting around in your seat becoming comfortable.

He nodded before turning on the car pulling off. You started to fall asleep, still a bit tired after staying up till 2am to start rewatching Ouran High before Netflix took it off. He glanced over at you sleeping, smiling to himself before pulling into the driveway, shaking you gently to wake you up.

"y/n."
"mmm?"
"We're here."

You blinked sleepily before taking the keys from him walking up to his door and jamming them in, the door. Looking around the entrance before stumbling through his house, walking up the stairs glancing into each room while he followed behind you confused.

"What're you doing?"
"Looking for your room."
"Why?"
"You said you're gonna stream right?"
"Yea why?"
"I streamed yesterday, everyone was asking for you, they're probably gonna come to your stream asking whats going on since they've been doing that for the past two weeks. Seems like a decent opportunity to announce we're 'dating' right?

He thought for a second before nodding.

"Seems right, why do you need to know where my room is?"
"I need one of your hoodies."
"why?"

You looked over your shoulder at him clearly annoyed.

"One, this outfit is hot, so matching outfits on a stream is not an option, two it needs to be believable right? Give me a hoodie you wear on stream all the time."

He nodded again, understanding where you were coming from he gently grabbed your wrist and tugged you in the opposite direction of where you were walking. You two neared the stairs again and you realized there was another flight of stairs. It was quick and you came to a hallway, one door on each side.

"Bedroom, streaming room." he said pointing to the left and then the right before leading you to the door that lead to his bedroom.

Opening it you were a bit taken aback. You expected it to be bit more gamer-boy like but it was nice, chill. You would totally vibe in here.

A king sized bed sat in the corner, and a couch next to it with a 130" flatscreen tv hoisted up onto the wall in front of it. A little shelf sat directly under it filled with empty soda cans, probably the only mess in the room. A miniature kitchen sat in the far corner facing the door, with a window next to it that went from the ceiling to the floor, overlooking the cliff you guys lived on. Even a cute coffee table sat in the center of the room with a bunch of...questionable magazines. On the bed you saw a hoodie and a pair of basketball shorts probably from when he rushed to change earlier. It was like a mini apartment.

"gimme this one."

You shuffled over to the bed taking the hoodie throwing it over your shoulder.

"Why'd you go into the downstairs kitchen to bake if you have one in your room?" you looked over your shoulder starting to take the flannel off.
"That fridge is only filled with junk food and and instant meals. All the actual seasoning and baking shit is downstairs."

You thought for a second before nodding and pointing at the door. He raised his eyebrows before complying.

You took off the hoodie you were currently wearing and slid his on. Kicking off your sweatpants you pulled his basketball shorts on before yawning to yourself. His clothes smelled like cinnamon and whipped cream. Yum.

You looked around his room before glancing at the door and tip-toeing over to the fridge opening it to see a bunch of snacks and soda cans. A few beers at the bottom too. You filled the hoodie pockets with a few snacks and grabbed three soda cans before walking out the room sipping on of them. Kenma looked you up and down a slight blush forming on his face before going into his room to change.