Introduction

NOTICE- This story was loosely inspired by vixenleap  story titled "The Run". Please go check her out, she writes amazing content..

Hey guys, this is my first story, bear with me if it is bad. I have a pretty busy schedule, but I will update when I can. IMPORTANT- this story with have some darker topics in it. Any trigger warnings will be listed at the top of the chapter, but if you are sensitive to topics like self harm, both physical and verbal abuse, suicidal thoughts, or eating disorders, please don't read unless you are 100 percent sure that you are in a good place to do so.

BACKGROUND INFO
Omegas- omegas are the lowest class in the social structure. They are viewed as only pup bearers and servants. They are often unable to get good jobs or good opportunities simply because they are omegas. All omega above the age of 18 are required to participate in the annual Run. The first chapter will go more in depth about The Run. Can shift into a wolf.

Betas- The most normal of the three classes. Can't shift into a wolf. Lead normal lives, get normal jobs, and have normal families.

Alphas- the highest class in the social structure. They are often rich, own stores and businesses, and can become leaders and politicians. Can shift into wolf. They have a choice to participate in The Run every year in order to get a mate. They tend to be stronger, bigger, and more important that anybody else.

MAIN CHARACTERS
Dream/clay- alpha, age 21
George- omega, age 20
Darryl/bad-omega, age 18
Sapnap/nick- alpha, age 19
Karl-omega, age 18
Skeppy/zak- alpha, age 20