random appreciation

So... I have these great fantastic people in my life now! I dont know what i would do without you! The people i use to hang out with kinda... Just bumped me out if the circle and they bumped 2-3 others out too... Love you guys who were kicked out! I think its funny though..

Angela and i are still great friends! I love her! She is my smack of reality. She is my rock. She is just perf. And im really happy for you and your bae.

Kat! I miss you completely! We need to hang out soon! You are fantastic and wonderful and perf no matter what anyone says!

Now... Onwards to my newer people.

Mikayla... This child! My black frined she is fantastic and wonderful. She is my soprano. She is the person who i can go to for just about anything! Love you miki!

Alexa. This child is my best friend! My sister. Who is currently at home sick... But she is fantastic! My god this child has a beautiful voice! My library sister is my one of a kind partner in crime.

Billy.........

You are the Herald to my lillian. The papa to my momma (all shrek references if you didnt know already)  you are a wonderful person who i can confide in. And i love you. Alot. You are the best. Ill leave it at that before it gets too long..

But these 5 people have been with me through alot. And even though we fight... Alot sometimes... But i am always here for you and i love you guys. Thank you!

Im happier now than i have ever been and i wouldnt be if it werent for you guys. I love you all. Thank you for getting me out of all the darkness i was pushed into.