37

I laughed at something Karl had said, following him on Minecraft. He'd been bored so we'd decided to speed run Minecraft together. We were in the end and now we were competing to see who could kill the dragon first.

"Yes, yes!" I yelled as I was about to do it, before getting flung into the air, mlg-ing water just in time, "wait no!"

I looked up just in time to see Karl hit the dragon once with his fist and it rose into the sky, beams shooting out of it.

"NO!!" I screamed as he just laughed evilly. I got a FaceTime call from Corpse just at that moment.

"Err sorry Karl I'm gunna have to go, sorry,"

"No worries, this was fun we should do it again,"

"Yep sounds good, bye,"

"Bye Y/nnnn,"

I looked back to my phone where Corpse was still ringing me. We hadn't spoken for a few days, whenever I'd texted him he just said he was busy and he hadn't come over in a while.

I picked up

"Hey," I said trying to sound as happy as possible

"Hello, I'm sorry I've been distant the past few days but I've been really busy working on something, do you mind if I come over,"

I couldn't help but smile at how cute he was. "I don't mind at all,"

"Cool, see you soon,"

I went upstairs to my room to get ready and make sure I didn't look like a complete tramp when he arrived.

The doorbell rung not too long after that and I ran down the stairs to get it, nearly falling over twice on the way.

When I opened the door he was standing there, a smile on his face when he saw me. I returned the smile, letting him in and hugging him for ages.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead, making me blush but luckily he didn't see because my head was buried in him.

"Ok, what was it you wanted to show me?" I asked after eventually freeing him.

We sat down on the sofa and he pulled out his phone while I waited, impatient and eager.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"So ready," I answered eagerly, bitting my lip slightly

He pressed play on something and one of his songs started playing. Confusion ran through my head until I realised I had never heard this song before, ever.

My face lit up and a smile crept onto my face.

"Oh my god you have another song?!" I cried loudly. He nodded happily and I pulled him into a hug, "oh my god it's amazing," I said and he chuckled

"You really like it?" He asked

"I love it, I love you, I'm so proud of you,"

"I love you too," he said with a grin

Just then my stomach growled and I got embarrassed. He chuckled,

"You hungry?"

"Yeah," I said quietly

"I'll make you some food," he said and stood up

"Woah woah woah," I said before he could get too far away

"What?" He asked alarmed, scared he'd done something wrong, making me chuckle because of how cute he was being today.

"One more thing," I said and pulled his shirt so he had to lean in to kiss me. I put my hand on the back of his head gently as I pushed our lips together.

We finally drew away for breath and he looked at he lustfully.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I whispered in his ear with a wicked smirk.

Unfortunately, this is the end of the book. I hope this was worth your time and I hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you for so many reads and so much support I really appreciate it.