Chapter 1: The arrival

"There is no freaking way Sam," Monica scolds looking over at her while she sits beside Sam who's playing with her Korean long black hair nervously. "You're too," she pauses looking her up and down disgusted, "You. He wouldn't even glance your way moreover ask you out, so stop lying about Noah asking you to prom. I am the most popular girl in school if he wanted someone to ask to prom he would've asked me the hottest of this group-" this bitch is begging for it.

"Get over yourself already Monica, and stop being a wretched bitch and be more like a supportive friend-"

"Babe calm down, it's not worth it," my boyfriend convinces me.

"That's right listen to your boyfriend Julia-"

"Can you guys cut it out?" Beth pops her head to the back looking at us.

Monica rolls her eyes and begins flossing her nails.

"And enjoy the ride," she turns back around and intertwines her hand with her boyfriend as he drives to the manor. Blake and the others driving behind us. We were headed to Jeff's, Beth's boyfriend's grandparents' manor that died a couple of months ago for the week before heading back to school the following week.

The way to the manor was so long and uncomfortable, but we eventually made it, just an ampere-hour before sundown. The cars were parked before the manor and we open our doors and exit them, Blake whistling from the back as he and the rest wander up to us.

"This shit nice," he says and I agree.

The manor is gigantic and picturesque for something so old. It has vivid blocks place on the ground that goes all the way to the steps at the entrance with four huge stone columns creepers encircled around them, an exquisite garden is joined to the front of the manor and was growing all over it in various places as well as bushes. The manor has a water fountain before it but all the water is dried out, it is also build with stone and a chimney is on top of it.

Also, a lake is on the other side of the land surrounding by trees and bushes.

The manor is in the middle of nowhere fill with trees.

"Yo, how rich were you grandparents Jeff?" Riley questions browsing the house in amusement.

"I guess that rich to buy a multi-million dollar manor, let's get inside," he grabs his and Beth's bags and suitcases then starts his way towards it.

"What's wrong with you dude!" I turn to look at Blake as he's on top of Riley's back rubbing his head childishly laughing as Riley tries getting him off. Behind them is Jeremy straggling towards us with his suitcases struggling to get them to the manor meanwhile as Skylar knocks him out the way.

"Move bitch," she tells carrying her suitcases towards me then halts next to me.

"Hey! Just because I am gay doesn't give you the right to bully me Sky!" Jeremy snaps dropping his hands to his sides in frustration.

She ignores him looking at me, "So how was your ride with miss little too perfect?" I groan rolling my eyes. She is indicating to Monica.

"Don't even get me started."

She chuckles, "I'll see you inside," she walks off with Sam towards the manor.

"Bae help me with these," Liam my boyfriend says and I walk over to him grabbing two of my bags as he keeps some then we begin our way toward the wooden double doors.

"Hey, is anyone going to help me with my bags!" I hear Monica yell and we just proceed walking inside.

When I got inside I am welcome by a chandelier dangling from the ceiling, a wide grand entrance staircase on my left side another chandelier hanging at the top of the grand entrance stairs, and a piano next to the stairs at the bottom. Inside is old fashion but marvelous with arts of different battles that took place and peoples back in the days and portraits of Jeff's grandparents, the wall itself is manufactured with white tin board walls and can hardly be noticed. The floor is brown marbles and elegant vases and ornaments are all over in this place.