Chapter Nine: Saved

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Noose and Cursing! Stay safe loves!

-Eret's Point of View-

The boy will be executed today. I told Dream and his team as soon as I could but I don't know if the word got out fast enough. I watched as the boy was dragged out of the castle and shoved into a carriage. I don't know how much longer he has. They may not make it in time to rescue him. I bit my lip as Prince Technoblade, Queen Kristen, King Phil, and some of the council watched the "send off". Prince Tommy had been confined to his room and Prince Wilbur had not been out of his room for almost two days. He apparently told Prince Technoblade that he is grieving his brother's negligence. Which made almost no sense but the king and other prince accepted it. I turned and walked back to the castle, breaking out in a nervous sweat. I can't be seen like this. I'll be caught. I took a deep breath and put all my trust into the Dream Team.

The Dream Team are the best bounty hunters and fighters around. They're also very loyal, always keeping promises. I took a deep breath as I entered the library. Trust them, I thought to myself.

-Wilbur's Point of View-

My chest ached as I ran to the orphanage. "Niki!" I yelled once the building was in sight. "Niki!" I yelled again, bursting open the door.

"Wil?" She asked in surprise. She then noticed my panicked expression and grabbed my shoulders. "Wil what's wrong?!" She asked frantically. I took sharp breaths as I debated how I was really going to tell her this.

"Niki..." I paused, "Niki I'm Prince Wilbur." I said quickly, tensing up, expecting a bad reaction. She didn't seem phased.

"Wil... I kinda knew that..." She said, letting go of my shoulders. I gave a small 'oh' before remembering the more important news.

"Ok- but Tubbo is being executed today," I told her frantically, "and I need your help." I sputtered. She grabbed my hands.

"Anything for you." She said seriously. I gave a sad smile before I started dragging her into town.

-Tubbo's Point of View-

Tears fell down my face as I was walked to the platform, my hands tied in front of me. My whole body was shaking as they placed the noose loosely around my neck. My breath quickened as I watched the people's horrified expressions. "Toby has been convicted of treason and manipulation of the royal family!" declared a man clad in iron armor. "As a rebel and enemy of The Empire, he has been sentenced to death!" I flinched and gave a small sob. I looked out and saw Wil and Niki. Niki was crying as Wil hugged her tightly. I watched a man dressed in all black reach for a lever. I tensed, closing my eyes, waiting for the man to pull it.

"STOP AT ONCE!" I heard someone shout. I opened my eyes and saw a man on a horse draped in black and red horse armor come through the crowd.The man had a beanie over his hair and a scar across his right eye.

"Who are you?!" The guard demanded. The man in black stepped away from the lever. I let out a small sigh of relief.

"I am General Alex from the kingdom of Manburg," the man declared loudly, "and we demand that you hand over that young boy!" He yelled, pointing at me with the sharp end of his sword. I was frozen. Why would another kingdom want me? The people of the crowd started whispering and disappearing into shops and homes. Few remained as The Empire guards took up arms.

"You and what army?" The head guard sneered. The man, Alex, gave a wide smile. Just then, several other horses and heavily armored men came through the streets. Way more people than the few guards here.

"Hand him over." Alex repeated. There was no movement from anyone. Alex smiled. Like an actual smile. "Your Majesty!" He called behind him. A larger, black horse pushed through the crowd and stopped in front. On the horse was a man dressed in red and black king-like robes. He had ram-like horns and ears as well. He quickly went up the platform. He effortlessly released my restraints in the silence.

"Son." He whispered as he looked into my eyes. I titled my head slightly. Then I realized what this meant.

"D-dad?" I managed to stutter. He nodded with tears in his eyes.

"I've searched every kingdom, city, and village for you Toby." He said, wrapping his arms around me. At first I was frozen. But then I quickly hugged him back. I had finally found my father.

-Tommy's Point of View-

I waited in my room, watching the floors. I didn't want to see the city. I laid back into my bed, playing over how happy Tubbo had made me (platonically you disgusting fucks). I cocooned myself into my blankets, blocking out the world. I spaced out until I heard yelling from down the corridor. I sat up as it grew closer to my room. I stood from my bed as the noise was right outside my door. Just then, the door was kicked in. Outside it stood two men. One wore a forest green outfit with a mask and the other wore a simple long sleeve with a bandana around his head. "That must be him." The one in the bandana commented.

"Let's take him then." The other said simply. I tried to make a break for my window but one of the men grabbed me roughly.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU PRICK!" I yelled, trying to get him off of me. However, he was able to successfully restrain me and tie my hands behind my back. I continued to kick and yell as they took me down the corridors. But then they stopped. I looked up to see Techno holding a bloodied axe.

"Let him go." He huffed. I smiled until I felt cold metal being pressed against my exposed neck.

"We'll kill him," the masked man said, "unless you drop the axe and stand down." He said slowly. There was a long silence. Techno dropped the axe. I stood in shock. Why would he do that? He gave a deep sigh and lifted his blood soaked hands in defeat. A few soldiers in red and black armor tied him up. He gave no protest or struggle.

"What are you going to do with that one?" A random soldier questioned the two men holding me. The masked man gave a small shrug.

"Sch- I mean, King Schlatt requested that I bring him to the town square. No clue why." The soldier nodded and gave a small salute. The two returned it and started following them out the castle. 

A/N: Broski I've literally been writing this for a week as of writing this (5/3/21) and I'm almost done with it... let's see how long it takes to get to the finale. ALSO, somehow all of these chapters were able to reach a word count of 900 to 2000 words each time... essays that I write for school are much shorter than this shit-

(hoping to add some art too, idk if I will tho)