14

You had walked for about 10 minutes when you came across the hotspring. You immediately headed inside, and threw money at the counter. "One room please, and hurry I think I'm about to pass out." you said. You were so tired you felt like you could literally die at any second from your lack of energy at the moment.

The receptionist hurried and got your key and placed it in your hands. After that, you fell. Your legs would no longer work anymore. Obito hurriedly picked you up and carried you to the room and placed you on the bed, to which you almost instantly fell asleep.

Obito climbed in with you, but not before changing out of his cloak. He soon fell asleep, holding you close.

--TIMESKIP--

Hours later, Obito woke up. It was very late into the night. You were completely passed out. Obito smiled down at you before giving you a quick peck on the cheek and getting up from the bed.

Obito stripped from his clothes and took a quick shower. After he got out he dried his hair and got dressed. But, when he came back you were gone.

"Y-Y/N?" 'Where the hell could she be?' he thought.

You woke up. The bed was empty and you could hear the sound of water running. Slowly, you got up. It pained you to move but you were so hungry that it motivated you to move.

Slowly, you left the room and headed to get food from somewhere. You wobbly walked down the halls of the hot spring hotel until you found what looked like a cafeteria. Sadly, there was no food.

You slowly turned around and limped back to your room slowly, before falling down on the ground. Your legs gave out again.

'God dammit. Come on, Y/N.' you trued to stand up, but your legs wouldn't allow you. It was causing you so much pain too.

After a few minutes of trying to stand up, you slouched down, hopeless of returning to your room, until a very worried Obito came rushing down the hall. "Y/N?" he whisper yelled.

 He immediately noticed you on the ground and ran towards you.

"Y/N! Oh thank god. Where have you been? You had me worried sick." he hugged you tightly.

You weakly hugged back. "I'm okay, Obito. I was just hungry and you were in the shower so I decided to come and get some." you released from the hug and planted a small kiss on his lips.

Suddenly he picked you up bridal style and began carrying you to your room. "I'll go and pick up some food. What do you want?" he asked.

"Hmmm.. can I have [insert food here]?" "Yes, of course." He entered the room and placed you on the bed, and pulled the covers over you. "Stay here. And please, try not to move so much. Your body needs to rest." He gave you a kiss on the forehead before slipping on his mask and heading for your food.

'I can't lose her. Not ever. I need to keep her safe from any danger that ever comes our way.'

--Timeskip--

Obito came through the door with your food. You were sitting in the bed, reading a book.

You looked up from it "Hey, Tobi!" you smiled sweetly at him. "Hello, Y/N! Here's your food!" he said in his Tobi voice. He handed you your food and you immediately started to eat.

You were in heaven. You felt like this was the greatest meal you've ever eaten. After walking for so long, you deserved it.

Obito sat on the bed next to you and started to play with your hair. It relaxed you a lot. You snuggled up close to him. Leaning against his chest while you munched on your food.

"Wanna bite?" you offered him some. He reached his face over and took a medium sized bite out of your food. "Wow, this is really good." you just giggled and went back to eating.

After you finished. You faced Obito and gave him a big, warm hug. You needed it. "I love you, Obito." you mumbled into his neck, tickling him a tiny bit. "I love you too, Y/N." He mumbled it quietly into your hair, but loud enough for you to hear.

Eventually, you both ended up falling asleep peacefully in each others arms. You felt so safe. Obito made you feel like you belonged in this wretched place you call earth. 

Hey guys! I wanted to say thanks so much for 1.1k! This story has been growing quickly and I really appreciate it! Sorry this chapter is so short. I'll try and get out longer chapter sooner. Love you guys! -Katsu